they all groaned, whilst the hashira walked inside your estate, each of them holding their stomachs. everyone else shortly followed.

"you, Nezuko, you're not done. get back here."

the kamaboko squad looked at you and nezuko in confusion, but she walked over to you.

"your training isn't over yet, i have something you need to learn." you looked at the kamaboko squad and glared at them. "get moving."

they left, leaving only you and Nezuko still in the yard. you looked at the girl and motioned for her to move next to you.  she did, all the while looking at you with confusion on her face. you opened your fist, manifesting a ball of ki in your hand as with a smirk. 

"now...lets begin."

----

"Tanjiro, why do you think (y/n) said Nezuko's training wasn't over?"

"i dont know Zenitsu, i doubt it was the same training as earlier though, after all, Nezuko was in alot of pain, and (y/n)-san definitely doesn't want to see her hurt. so i wonder what she's doing with him.."

"you dont think (y/n) is trying to take her from me do you!?!?!?"

Tanjiro deadpanned at Zenitsu.

"(y/n) and Mitsuri-san are in a relationship Zenitsu..."

"and!? remember, Uzui-san has 3 wives!? maybe he's trying to be like him!"

"SHUT UP MONITSU!"

"that's not my name you dumb boar!"

Tanjiro sighed in irritation at his two friends. he was broken from his annoyance when someone tugged on his sleeve, it being Kanao who smiled at him. obviously he smiled back, completely forgetting the other two shouting at each other. they only looked back at the two when someone picked them up and pulled them apart.

"SHUT UP!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH WHY IS HE SO SCARY????"

'dont get angry Tanjiro, resist the urge to curse...imagine muzan being decapitated....one dead muzan, two dead muzan, three dead muzan.' 

he took a deep breath, walking over to his friends and smiling at them which in turn unnerved everyone it was directed at and caused them to apologise immediately, and yes, even Inosuke did.

 after that, the group moved to their rooms as they had ate what the kakushi has made, same with most demon slayers with only two still eating....you can guess who they are.

anyway, each of them went into their own separate rooms, turns out the Rosé estate was alot bigger than anyone thought. it was the biggest building they could find for sure. so much so it would easily accompany all the demon slayers here for training.

it was a good few hours before Nezuko walked into the room seemingly debating something as she sat down on her bed without a word and feel asleep soon afterwards. everyone in the room looked at each other before deciding to retire for the night.

little did everyone know, you were outside the  room, peaking through the door and only Tanjiro noticed before they fell asleep. you told him to come outside and so he did.

"your hair, its getting long."

"huh? oh yeah, im going to cut it tomor-"

"dont." he looked at you, seeing you smirk evily. "grow it out."

"huh? why?"

"its better if i just show you."you opened a portal behind you, walking through it being closely followed by Tanjiro.