"You were never mine"

I remember that night clearly.
We were friends at the time.
Still are.
But we went out.
The walk out of the movie theatre and into your car was a never ending line of red carpet.
I would look up at you, you being 6 feet and 2 inches, and me being scarcely 5ft tall.
And you'd look down on me with that knowing smile on your lips.
Lips that would be moistened by your tongue every few minutes.
Lips that invaded my everlasting thoughts.
Lips that would make your features stunning, whether you were smiling or frowning.
Lips that would make their way to my neck and never soon enough, my own.
Lips that would travel up and down my body, smiling whenever a sound came out of mine with pleasure.
I was in desperate need for those lips. Lips that we're not my own. Disabling me to breath, sleep, think.
Those lips, that smile, that smirk, that look, those eyes.
Those eyes would ponder over my feelings.
Those eyes would ask me the most simplest and complicated questions.
Just a small movement in your eyebrows, in your eyes, would let me know your most intimate of reasons.
And my eyes, well they could never catch themselves from looking at those lips.
Yet these were merely thoughts and images I threw endlessly through my mind.
Knowing that you have never been, and never will be mine.