KABANATA 11

Kabanata 11.

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

CAPITAL CITY. BLUE VALLEY VILLA.

Blue Valley Villa is the most expensive and luxurious villa in the Capital City. Even if someone has money, they can't just buy a mansion in Blue Valley Villa. One needs a reputable and prominent status in Capital City or another city.

One of the mansions in Blue Valley Villa was bought by the second grandson of the wealthiest figure in Capital City. Being a direct relative to someone as wealthy as the richest man in the city is indeed reputable and of high status. Not to mention that the Blue Valley Villa is owned by the wealthiest man in Capital City.

The second grandson of the wealthiest man in the Capital City was named Ausren Albeus. A 20-year-old talented painter. He finished his degree when he was 18 years old. He's a talented genius academically.

But faced with a great problem, he begun to doubt his genius brain.

"You still can't find her? Why did you hire an incompetent private investigator?"

In the large and spacious living room, there are four young men discussing a problem solemnly. The four are sitting side by side on the long and wide sofa.  They are looking at the man on the large TV screen in front of them.

They are on a video call.

The man in the video call is the eldest grandson of the Albeus family. He was in another country. It's been a months since he left his homeland. His name is Carjon Albeus, he is 21 years old and a talented young businessman.

"Brother Carjon, don't get mad at me. It's not that the investigator was incompetent, it was just that our little princess is a genius. She memorized all the blind spots and routes outside. If it weren't for the map left in her tablet, we wouldn't even figure it out. There's really no clue about her. The map in her tablet is the whole map of the country. At least, we know that she's still in the country." The one who spoke was the second grandson of the Albeus family, Ausren Albeus.

"Grandpa was clamoring to see Alette. I barely managed to fool him. I told Grandpa that Alette was busy enjoying the scenery in another country."

"Brother Carjon, why are we hiding this from Grandpa? Alette ran away. We need to tell Grandpa so we can find Alette easily."

Loran Albeus is a 15 year old boy. He's homeschooled like his cousin, Alette. Like Alette, he's innocent and don't know a lot of the outside world.

He was forced to keep his mouth shut regarding Alette's situation. There's nothing he can do against his eldest brother.

"You fool, Grandpa's heart is not good. We can't tell him the truth and do you want to die? If Grandpa finds out that we hid this matter, he will surely skin us alive. We can only cooperate and find Alette as soon as possible."

"Don't call me a fool, Cyler."

"You two, shut up."

Carjon Albeus, Cyler Albeus and Loran Albeus are brothers from the same father and mother. They are the sons of Lowen Albeus, the eldest son of Warion Albeus.

Warion Albeus is the head of Albeus family and Alette's Grandfather. He's also the richest man in the Capital City and one of the richest man in the country.

Ausren Albeus and Aiden Albeus are the sons of Luwel Albeus, the second son of Warion Albeus.

Alette's mother was the youngest child and the only daughter of Warion Albeus.