KABANATA 3

Kabanata 3.

THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

The sweet scent seems to still linger around. It was refreshing and calming.

He never thought that there's someone out there who really smells so good. Maybe she's wearing an expensive and luxurious perfume.

After all, she looks expensive too. Like a doll who was loved by its owner. Presentable and beautiful.

Even the voice is soft and sweet. It's like a strange unbearable kind of seduction.

That kind of girl is obviously from a rich family. One look and anyone can tell.

Kasid is not blind or stupid. He works in an expensive restaurant as a dishwasher and sometimes as a waiter. He often saw women wearing their most expensive dress and jewelries. He's also very good at recognizing fakes and original.

He knew at one glance if someone is acting like a rich lady or is really born a rich lady.

That girl who approached him is a rich lady without a doubt. Her skin is very well maintained.

Remembering the smiling face, the clear pure eyes and the soft and sweet tone of that girl, Kasid unconsciously clenched his hand into fist.

Maybe because of the sweet scent around the girl, or the smiling face or the beautiful clear pure eyes, or whatever reason. Kasid can't help but to think of that girl.

He knew she followed him but was stopped by the guard at the gate.

"Troublesome," he murmured to himself.

Kasid did not take a taxi or a bus. He walked until he reached the poor neighborhood. He went straight to an old apartment building. The building is so old that it looked like it will collapse sooner or later.

Kasid rent an apartment because he don't want to bother with the kids at the orphanage. All of the kids there are all mischievous and troublemakers. The only good thing are the staffs and the director. Unlikely to his former orphanage.

Kasid entered his small apartment.

The apartment is just a studio type. There's no room, only a bathroom and a small kitchen part.

One double bed can take up all the space of the apartment. That's how small the apartment is. The rent is very cheap so it's fine.

There's no bed inside. At the corner, there's a folded foam bed and one pillow. There's also a small table near the kitchen part.

There's a small cabinet at the corner. The apartment is very clean.

Kasid went straight to the bathroom and took a shower. He really want to study but there's a lot of troublemakers at school.

He wanted to finish senior high education. He don't want to go to college. He already has a plan for his life.

After he learned from his nerd seatmate about the dark history of Fenial Consortium he begun to make plans to take back everything what originally belongs to him.

He also plan to investigate the death of his parents and grandparents. It's really suspicious no matter what. Accident? He did not believe in that shit.

Kasid has a great memory. When he was five years old, he almost remember everything because it was the most traumatic part of his life.

When his grandparents learned the death of his parents. They took him. They were sad but not to the point of dying.