KABANATA 1

Kabanata 1.

There are a lot of peculiar things in the universe. Being born a fairy is one of them.

I am a flower fairy in the garden of the Goddess of Destiny.

I love the Goddess of Destiny so much. She is like a mother to me and to all the flower fairies in the garden.

She is gentle and kind. All the flower fairies appreciate the Goddess so much. We adore the one who gave us consciousness and the opportunity to become a fairy.

Every time the Goddess visited the garden, we would always gather around to talk with the beautiful Goddess.

Flower fairies rarely go outside the garden because we are not allowed to go out. The only time we are allowed to go outside is when the Goddess of Destiny wants to summon us.

Today is the rare day I am talking about. The Goddess of Destiny summoned all the flower fairies.

We gathered inside the Goddess of Destiny's castle.

Everything inside the castle is so magnificent and dazzling. I am always in awe whenever I see the inside of the castle where the Goddess of Destiny lives.

In front of all the flower fairies stood the most beautiful existence in the universe, the Goddess of Destiny.

"Little flower fairies, I called you here to give you something you desire. Tell me one wish and I will fulfill it."

The soft and charming voice of the Goddess of Destiny traveled through my ears. As always, I felt bewitched. I would like to serve the Goddess of Destiny for eternity.

Not only me, but all the flower fairies are the same.

"Because I adore my little flower fairies so much. I want to give you all a reward for taking good care of my garden. You can wish whatever you want."

When the Goddess spoke again. The silent hall became very lively.

I blinked several times.

The Goddess is so good.

I smiled so wide and thought of a wish.

I don't want anything. I just want to serve the Goddess.

I giggled foolishly.

We lined up according to when we became flower fairies. I am in the middle of the line.

When the flower fairy in front of me made a wish. I heard it clearly.

"Goddess of Destiny, I want to become a very beautiful cat in my next life. I read from my story book that all the cats are adored by all the humans. I want to become a cat.

The Goddess of Destiny chuckled upon hearing the Primrose Flower Fairy's word.

I widened my eyes, and my long-lost desire appeared in my mind.

I want to read a book.

I always envied all the flower fairies who had their own books. I tried to borrow from a fellow flower fairy once, but I was turned down.

It's normal. We, the flower fairies, tend to be possessive and protective of our things.

I asked my fellow fairy where I could get a book to read and was told that the books were given to them by the Goddess of Destiny when they became fairies.

The Goddess never gave me a book.

I was sad and decided to just forget about books.

I know I can read, even though I've never touched a book or anything related to a book. Our existence is very magical, and I am aware of that.