‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Start from the beginning

Sungchan and Shotaro stopped by everyday for a few hours to talk to the submissive about whatever, giving the dominant's time to shower, change their clothes and get proper food, against their own will of course, Sungchan had to practically drag them out of the hospital and go home. They acted like Yuta was going to evaporate if they left for longer than five seconds.

Despite that, he was finally out of hospital. Taeyong and Johnny had gone to grab his medication whilst the others lead him to the car, "Which one do you want to go into?" Taeil asked and the submissive thought for a moment before shrugging.

"I don't really care." He responded and the eldest nodded before then taking him to the car he'll be in since he's already got the keys for it and Taeyong had the keys for the other.

Once the car was unlocked Yuta got in with Doyoung on the left and Mark on the right. The three sat in a comfortable silence before everyone arrived.

Eventually, everyone came and Taeyong had a bag full of medication, all sorts to help Yuta recover fully, the youngest sighed as he watched the man walk towards the car after talking with Jungwoo and Taeil before the two of them also got in the car.

Doyoung and Mark looked at the submissive who worry as he sighed, assuming it was about the medication the elder of the two took his hand, which caused the boy to flinch at the unexpected touch and he quickly apologised afterwards. "Don't apologise, baby." Doyoung whispered and caressed the back of Yuta's hand with his thumb.

The other just hummed and let the dominant do whatever he liked and finally everyone set off back home. Yuta couldn't wait to finally be back there, it felt like a lifetime.

Once finally home and evervone had settled down, Yuta wandered around the house like it was his first time arriving. His room was still the same, nothing had moved, dust started collecting up on the tables and shelves in his room as it was clear no one had touched anything in there.
He walked downstairs and entered the living room, of course, all of them in there. This was the main part of the house where all of them are expected to be together.

He slowly entered the room and Doyoung was the first to notice him as he stood awkwardly by the door. The elder held out his arms, signalling him over.

Yuta looked unsure, having eyes of so many dominant's on him, being center of attention whilst not in 'legal' care, it still terrified him.

He reminded himself who the dominant's in the room were, reminded himself they aren't going to physically harm him. They aren't going to do anything to hurt him and all they're going to do is show him love and affection, just like he wanted.

They are not going to touch him without his consent. He looked back up and saw Doyoung still patiently with his arms out and the submissive started walking towards him.
Once he got near him, he carefully placed himself onto his lap and into his embrace, where he was wrapped up in the others arms.

"Proud of you." He whispered and pressed a kiss on top of the submissive's head.

The younger hummed and zoned in and out of their conversation, he didn't really care what they were talking about, he was just happy to be somewhere he knew, somewhere he was familiar with and that was in the arms of one of the men he loved.

He had missed this, missed them, he'd never admit it out loud (or maybe he would) but he was so glad to be back. Despite him thinking it was his fault he ended up in that situation, he couldn't be more happy to know that they still wanted him as much or maybe more as before.

It was like he finally found himself a permanent home, a home where he'd be safe and sound. It meant the world to him, it was all he could dream of, all he wanted.

Maybe, just maybe, he finally had that.

He didn't ask for much, but he desperately wanted this.
"Yuta?" He heard his name being called and he snapped out his little daydream he was having.

"Hmm?" He hummed and looked over to Jungwoo who had just called him, his head was resting on Doyoung's shoulder so he could easily turn his head to whoever was talking to him.

"Are you okay to have the conversation now? What Taeyong hyung mentioned in the hospital?" Jungwoo asked and the submissive quickly sat up.

He was desperate to know, he couldn't wait to know, he wanted- no. He needed to know.

Doyoung helped him balance by grabbing onto his waist so he wouldn't fall off, the action made him tense ever so slightly, regardless, he got over it and nodded. "Please, I want to know so bad." He said making everyone laugh.

"Okay well.." Taeyong started, "Do you remember when I went on that trip after a month or so you had been here?"

Word Count: 2262