‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ fifty five ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

Start from the beginning

They could easily tell Yuta was just a shell of the person he once was before he was taken away, but they were determined to change everything for him, for the better.

"Do you still want to continue staying with us? We do not want to force you." Johnny then spoke up and Yuta chuckled slightly before coughing slightly, "Who else am I going to live with?" He asked back and the others frowned.

"We can arrange for you to live with Sungchan and Shotaro if you felt more comfortable." Jungwoo had said and Yuta shook his head.

"I want to stay. Stay with you all." He whispered before closing his eyes and resting properly on the pillow, his fingers still entwined with Mark's, not wanting to let go.
The others were completely silent, just letting the submissive feel at peace for the first time in who knows how long.

"You still want me, don't you?" A quiet whispered was heard throughout the silent hospital room and they all looked over to the owner of the voice.

"Always." Taeil answered. There was no one else they wanted, only him. They needed him, they can't live without him

"Forever? Or just until you get another submissive?" He asked quietly again, he needed his final closure.

No one answered and the youngest sighed and opened his eyes and they were all looking at Taeyong who was looking at him.

Yuta was too tired to keep his eyes open, too exhausted and drained, so he closed them again and released Mark's hand.
"If you don't want me forever, just tell me now."

He muttered, he didn't want to be led on and just have his heart destroyed when the time comes for them to let him go.
"No! No, that's not it, we want you. Forever." Taeyong quickly spoke up and Yuta then opened his eyes again, out of shock and sat up, he hissed in pain when he did, but despite that, he still sat up.

"You do? Like really, really?" He asked and everyone in the room nodded. A small smile crept up onto his face as he looked down. He loved the idea of staying with them forever.

"We have something to tell you as well, but only when you get out of here, it's too special to tell you in a hospital." Taeyong then said again and everyone looked at him. None of them expected him to actually bring anything up.

The submissive looked over to him, he really wanted to know now, but he learnt his lesson from last time. "The thing you was going to tell me last time?" He whispered and he nodded, Yuta's eyes lit up and he was super excited to finally find out.

~~~

Three days had passed by and none of the men had left the submissive's side, he tried to push them and tell them to go home, but they simply couldn't.

They were also glad they didn't because not a single night went by where Yuta hadn't woken up in cold sweat, tears streaming down his face from nightmares and being stuck with Hyunwoo.

He expressed it as like he was living in his head, never leaving him alone, always making sure he was on edge and attacking him when he was most vulnerable, in this case, asleep.

This became a concern for the doctors and nurses and prescribed him with sleep medication that would allow him to sleep through out the whole night, they recommended any further concerns to go see a professional about trauma.

Yuta simply looked down and kept quiet whilst they were giving the advice to the dominant's as he thought about the therapy last time and how it didn't really help him too much, but regardless he just kept quiet and nodded when spoken to.

He was given a list of medication to help with all of his wounds he received, constant treatment for his head and so on. None of them really spoke up about anything else other than the injuries, waiting for Yuta to speak up about them himself when he's ready.