Anne: You coming sleepyhead?

Y/N: My mind's telling me no. But my body's telling me yes.

Y/N tried to jump into the saddle but fell on his face.

Anne: Need a hand?

Y/N: No, no. I go this.

He grabbed the side of the saddle and pulled himself up.

Y/N: First try!

Anne: Sure buddy. Let's go!

She whipped Bessie's reins and she began to move out at they whooped and laughed. On their journey, they quickly sped past Mrs Croaker who was on her ladybug driving slowly down the road.

Mrs Croaker: Huh? What in tarnation?

As they sped by, it caused Mrs Croaker's ladybug to go into a dizzying spin as Sprig taunted her.

Mrs Croaker: Woah, woah, woah!

Sprig: Out of the way, slowpoke.

Mrs Croaker: Hooligans! Ruffians! Swamp suckers!

They quickly sped out of sight from Mrs Croaker.

Y/N: Well my vocabulary has certainly been widened.

Anne: Woah. What was that?

Sprig: I've always wanted to try road rage.

Anne: And the verdict?

Sprig: Exhilarating.

Anne: Live your truth! Yeah!

They laughed as they went to go get their Swamp Slushies. When they bought them they were given three cups of a foul green slime with some bugs sticking out of them.

Y/N: Why didn't I expect that?

Y/N threw his Swamp Slushie away after almost throwing up and got back on Bessie. They continued riding down the road some more.

Sprig: Man, you were right. We didn't need to read some silly book. You drive just fine.

Anne: Just fine? Pssh. Boy, I'm a natural. Ooh, ooh! Wanna take this baby off-road?

Sprig: Yup.

Anne sharply turned into a forest and they quickly sped through it laughing and clutching onto whatever they could. They drove off the edge of a cliff and smashed into the trees below and sped down a slope until they landed in a small clearing and came to a sudden stop.

Anne: So, off roading. Fun. But how about we go back to on-roading?

Sprig sat up from the saddle with a face full of leaves.

Sprig: Good, old reliable on-roading.

Y/N: Yes, please. That almost made me sick and I'm not sure how much more I can take.

Anne: Alright, Bessie. Let's move.

She whipped Bessie's reins but Bessie didn't move.

Anne: One more time. Let's move. Um, Bessie?

They looked down and saw Bessie cowering in her shell.

Sprig: You alright, girl?

Anne: Hey, what's going on here? Does it need fuel in the tank or something? Is the oil low?

Anne swiped a rotten leaf from the ground and dangled it infront of Bessie's shell.

Anne: Come get the tasty fuel, Bessie!