6.

[ Flash back - part I ]

In Seoul city Hospital

This is the golden moment for everyone present in the hall of operation theater, to watch their boss shedding tears . He is crying for the very first time after saw his baby, his part of heart few minutes ago. Nurses take baby in other room for cleaning, his wife is still not awake as she is faint due to anesthesia and tiredness of her dilevery process.

After an hour, Jeon Dahyun get permission from hospital authorities to meet his wife , who is shifted to normal ward half an hour ago. He is seating beside his wife's bed and waiting patiently for her wife to gain consciousness. Suddenly, he saw Little movements in eyelids of his wife, he come close to her and hold her one hand carefully as her hand is covered with niddles of glucose drip.

" Minnie " in cracked voice Dahyun says. Listening her husband's voice, finally lady open her eyes. Firstly, she encounter with her as always handsome husband with tears in eyes. She lift her hand and cup her husband's face.

" Honey, don't cry.... I am fine and bab.... " She halt from her words as she just know that last time she hears baby crying and then everything get blanked.

" Our son Minnie, he is just exact copy of yours, beautiful like an angel,cute bambi eyes and very fragile like cotton " dahyun's eyes fills with tears while describing baby's features to his wife. Min-ah looking at her husband's eyes fondly and listen each and every discription like a sweet music. She never thought the person who is fear from starting his family with her because of his enemies in Mafia world, is now crying like a baby in happiness of having a complete family.

" You saw him yunie ?? " She ask to Dahyun who nod his head in response. Both are looking into each other eyes with pure love and happiness of having their little love with them. Dahyun come close to min-ah and kiss on her forehead, min-ah also close her eyes by her husband's touch.

" Thank you so much love. Not for today but for every moment I live with you . I even never imagined to have you in my life, but you are there, with me as my wife. Now also you encourage me to have a baby. I am sorry to wait you for three years, when I already know how much you love kids. Thanks to believe me that a baby never bring fear in my life, instead baby brings an ultimate happiness in my life. When I saw our baby today , I feel like , I am so lucky to have both of you in my life. I am always protect you both at any cost. I love you Minnie, I love you so much " Dahyun say and softly hug min-ah in his arms. Min-ah also start to softly pat on her husband's soft hairs. She also have tears while remembering each and every struggle of their life.

Firstly, her family was not agree to marry their only daughter with a Mafia as their life is at risk everytime, but she fight from them for Dahyun.

She like Dahyun for a long time, first time she meet with him at her college function, where Dahyun was chief guest as he fund her college with huge amount of money every year. Dahyun was the one who awarded her for her excellent performance in music. They are just fall into each other's love at first sight.

After that Dahyun try many time to meet her, she like him also, so she is ready to meet him. Their meets are really sweet, firstly it scared min-ah to meet a Mafia alone, but Dahyun soft behaviour towards her makes her very comfortable around him. Their other meets are very beautiful, Dahyun prepare beautiful dates for both of them, and she love this side of him which only she can see. Dahyun was a patience listener while min-ah is very talkative, she freely express her feelings whenever she was with him, Dahyun just listen her blabbering with full of love.

Dahyun finally confess his feelings to min-ah, but he was scared as min-ah didn't say anything in response. She make Dahyun stand from his knees, and out of nowhere, she kissed him. This was their first kiss, it shocks Dahyun so much, but nonetheless he also reply her kiss with same passion. After their sweet kissing moment, finally min-ah nod her head to show that she is also love him with all heart and want to be his life partner.