3.

It's being Three days to the incident when jungkook went to meet Mr. Lee and yoongi encounter with a shivering jungkook in his arms. But Yoongi is still restless due to jungkook's condition. One thing he can't understand what is happened between mr.lee.and jungkook that jungkook always feel fear and his mental state is also not good whenever he was go to meet Mr. Lee. When first time ,yoongi find this state of jungkook he ask him with his most soft voice which he never use with jungkook but jungkook condition do not allow him to use his usual cold voice on jungkook that time, but jungkook just shrugged this matter by saying " I am not used to harsh words that mr.lee used to scold me,due to disrespecting him in whole class " yoongi just sigh on this response of jungkook as he know in which environment jungkook was grown up, he is grown up like a prince,where no one dare to speak in rude tone to him,so maybe this is the possibility of jungkook's fearful behaviour. But yoongi's mind is not ready to accept whatever jungkook said about his and mr.lee meeting and his fearful behaviour, yoongi heart somewhere know that jungkook is in a big problem as nothing like this happened with jungkook before. It only starts when mr.lee join this university five months ago. Mr.lee is only 24 years old and due to his great excellence skills he get such high post in this most famous University. Firstly jungkook didn't behave like this,but after few classes,mr.lee start to call jungkook in his cabin by giving reason that he want to discuss something about his studies,yoongi can't get why he is calling jungkook when jungkook is also an intelligent student like him of this class. After this mr.lee call jungkook many times in his cabin ,and this lead to change in jungkook's behaviour. Yoongi is very sure it is due to mr.lee ,but he never intended to doubt on mr.lee's intention as he is very nice to him and every students in the class. Still he want to know everything behind jungkook's worse conditions. Though jungkook's father already ordered him to not interfere in any of his family members matter,still he want to interfere in jungkook's life because if he want or not he can't denied the fact that he is still jungkook's fiance and jungkook is also his responsibility. He have to protect jungkook if he face any kind of problem in his life. So he decide to meet mr.lee after over of college hours.

After college ends

" Whyyyy Hubby ?? I don't want to go home alone " jungkook say in whining tone as he just get to know yoongi is not going to accompany him to home.

" Just for today jungkook, I really have something important to study that's why I went to library as I Missed many things in this whole week due to absenteeism, and also I come home late " yoongi try to convenience jungkook but jungkook is get more stubborn when he get to know yoongi also come home late.

" I will also join you then " jungkook say and a smile crept on his lips to the solution that he find to be with yoongi.

" Noooo " yoongi shout suddenly,not because he got frustrated due to jungkook's behaviour,but because he don't want that jungkook know the reason behind his stay in university after college hours get end. But he regret to shout with this much high pitched voice infront of jungkook as jungkook's eyes get glistened and he lower his gaze due to his sudden shout. Jungkook is really submissive infront of yoongi he never lower his gaze infront of anyone,it doesn't matter if he is at fault or not,he never care for anyone's words. But the respect and the place that yoongi holds in his life always make him to be submitted to yoongi.

Yoongi sigh and come close to jungkook ,then he lifts his hand and cup jungkook's small face in his big hands. He wipe tears that flow from jungkook's eyes as he was crying silently due to his sudden outburst. Jungkook just lean on yoongi's touch while closing his eyes. Yoongi is really sorry this time to shout on jungkook,he can sense jungkook's submissive behaviour due to him. He never want that jungkook be submissive infront of him or anyone, his heart always want to cherish jungkook like a delicate petal,but his feelings of heart always overpowered by some thoughts of his mind that how he is not allowed to feel anything towards younger as he is bound by his commitment on which he regret for his whole life.