7.

[ Flash back - Part II ]

Years spent like air, it seems like Dahyun and min-ah hold their baby just yesterday and now he is grow very well and start to go school with his favourite yoongi hyung. Min-ah and Dahyun named their baby ' Jeon Jungkook ' on his welcoming party. Jungkook grown very beautiful which attracts anyone's heart towards him. Everyone in the mansion always surrounded him and taking care of him like a delicate thing.

First year of parenthood was not easy for Dahyun and Min-ah, still they try their best to fulfill thier baby's every wishes and never let him cry. Yoongi is mostly attracts towards baby and genuinely care for him, also baby love yoongi's presence near him. Whenever yoongi return back home from school, first thing he was doing is see baby's face, and a beautiful smile appears on baby's face when he saw yoongi, like he is also wait to see yoongi. Both are spend their day with each other after yoongi return home, yoongi tell baby about his day and also ask baby about how he spend his day, though baby not respond verbally but yoongi guess each and every words of baby by his gesture.

......................................................

Sometimes when, jungkook start to cry in middle of night, yoongi was the one who help Min-ah to sing a sweet lullaby for baby while holding him in his arms and rocking him in air. Baby just sleep in yoongi's embrace while holding yoongi's t-shirt in his small fist. Dahyun and min-ah make yoongi sleep on their bedroom as baby not let go yoongi from his grip.

" Yunie.... Our bunny love yoongi presence so much , he feel very calm and relaxed near him " Min-ah say while admiring yoongi and jungkook who is sleeping peacefully while holding each other in their embrace.

" You are right Minnie, I don't know how I am ever able to return favours of Yoon and Mrs. Min towards our parenthood " Dahyun softly say while caressing his both babies soft hairs.

" They are genuinely care for kookie. I am always grateful to them " Min-ah say her genuine feelings. Dahyun also nod his head on min-ah's words.

.....................................................

When jungkook turn three years old, min-ah and Dahyun get him admitted in school same as yoongi because jungkook demand that he want to live with yoongi in school, and Dahyun and min-ah just agreed on the small demand of thier little love. They are happy with the fact that yoongi is present with jungkook in school and take care of him if he need anything.

After five years...........

Jungkook and yoongi are in the car with Dahyun, while driver drive the car to their school. It tooks them twenty minutes to reach at school. Driver open the car's door for Three of them, and everyone comes out from car and stand infront of school gate.
Dahyun bend to the level of yoongi and jungkook and softly kiss on their forehead.

" Take care of you, my babies and study well " Dahyun softly say and back away from their face. Jungkook and yoongi smile fondly by getting love from Dahyun. They nod their head in response, and bid bye to Dahyun. When Dahyun leave from school, yoongi hold jungkook's hand in his hand and starts to go inside the school, in the direction of jungkook's class as he firstly send jungkook to his class then he leave for his class.

" Kookie go inside your class, I will meet you in lunch " yoongi say to jungkook who is whining because he don't want to leave him. Yoongi sigh and come close to jungkook.

" Baby please... " Yoongi say and softly place a kiss on jungkook's cheeks. Jungkook melts in yoongi's touch and close his eyes. Yoongi backaway from jungkook's cheeks after giving him his goodbye kiss, and look into jungkook's eyes for some response. Jungkook open his eyes and look towards yoongi, he don't want to leave yoongi but still he nod his head as he know that yoongi is not able to take his class if he is not leaving him, and he don't want because of him yoongi's class get missed. Jungkook's response bring a beautiful smile on yoongi's face.