14.

At 7'o clock in Evening...............

After completing his office work, jungkook went to his home. He leave him company a little early as yoongi want to take him somewhere at 8'o clock, so he have to get ready before yoongi reaches to his home to pick him up.

Within twenty minutes, he reached to the mansion. Driver open car's door for him, he comes out from car and went inside the house.

When he entered inside the house, he didn't found his grandparents as they are always sitting in the hall and welcome him with warm hugs , whenever he come home from company.

" Where is Ma and grandpa ?? " Jungkook softly ask to one of the servant, who is working in the hall. The staff looking towards jungkook with a surprise look as jungkook's voice seems very cheerful to him as he always used his cold voice after yoongi leave this mansion. But he don't have any guts to ask reason of jungkook's sudden change in behaviour, so he shrugs his confusion .

" Your highness young master, head mistress and master are went outside for some work in the evening, and Master(Dahyun) still not return from his work " servant inform jungkook about everyone. Jungkook frown due to sudden disappearance of his grandparents as they are never went outside of the mansion, before informing him. He decide to ask them later about where were they went, he nod his head to servant to inform him about his grandparents and his father. Then, he leaves the hall and went towards his room to get ready.

He entered inside his room and directly went towards bathroom to take a shower. After taking shower, jungkook come outside from bathroom, he is wearing bathrobe, his hairs are wet and water droplets are dripping from his wet hairs, making him very hot. He went towards his wardrobe and open it to pick some beautiful dress to wear as it is his first time, when yoongi take him somewhere outside, otherwise he was the one who insist yoongi to spend some time outside on some special occasion.

Jungkook pick a fancy white shirt, and black pant as his dress. He wear them in few minutes, then apply some lotion on his smooth skin, and brush his hairs. When he is fully ready, then he take a look of himself in the mirror, he smile brightly as he like his outfit and his overall look, he just wish that yoongi like his look. Suddenly his phone starts to vibrates, he look at phone screen which shows an unknown number, though he never pick any unknown number, but still his heart want to pick this call, so he attend the call.

" Hello baby....... " A deep voice sounds from other side of the phone. Jungkook blush slightly when he recognised the voice.

" Hello hubby " jungkook say in his cheerful voice, which leads yoongi smile on other side.

" You are ready ?? " Yoongi ask to jungkook, who 'hmm' in response.

" I am waiting for you outside, just come fastly " yoongi inform jungkook that he is waiting for him outside of the mansion.

" I am coming hubby, just wait few minutes " jungkook say and both ends the call. Jungkook tap on his screen and save this unknown number as 'My Love' in his phone. He don't have yoongi's this new number, because yoongi changed his number when he leave him, he try many times to call yoongi on his old number, but that number always shows that it has no existence now, which disappoint him very much, but he don't complaint about his any misery right now, because he have yoongi with him, which is the only thing that matters to him.

After saving yoongi's number, jungkook comes out from his room and went downstairs. There is no one in the mansion as it's already time for all the staff to leave the mansion to their home. He comes out from mansion, and saw that yoongi is waiting for him outside his car with a smile. Yoongi is wearing white formal shirt, and white pants, with a formal black coat, looking very handsome as always . Jungkook smile when his eyes meets with yoongi,  then he went in the direction where yoongi is waiting for him.