11.

Present Time...............

Jungkook is standing in the middle of his mansion's hall , and listening every words of Dahyun while crying silently. His whole face is red due to shed many tears from past few minutes.

There are many things that are hidden from him till now. He is unaware that his mother's death was not a normal death, but she was killed by his father's enemies.

He and yoongi was in a fake relationship which has no future. His all efforts which he was done to save his and yoongi's relation is worthless, because they are never mean to be together.

His father always wear a mask of a good father, but in reality, he is the only reason for his suffering.

Jungkook can't believe that his father, his inspiration, his world , his everything, thought to ruin his life.

When Dahyun completely told jungkook about the truth of his relationship with yoongi, then he stand infront of jungkook while hanging his head low. He is very ashamed of his own deeds. He never realise it before, but when he start to told everything to jungkook, he himself recall his all sins that he was done with yoongi and his own child.

Dahyun look towards jungkook and find him crying messily, and looking very devastated. He can't able to see his part to heart in pain, so he approach to jungkook for give him a warm hug.

" Kookie...... My bun " Dahyun softly say and try to give a hug to jungkook, but jungkook stop him by showing his palm , and his blank face.

" Don't....... " Jungkook say in cold voice, which breaks Dahyun's heart . Jungkook has a rage in his whole body, and he is not in a state to console by someone. He back away his steps and turn around and went towards yoongi. He looking deeply into yoongi's eyes which is also hold extreme pain inside it , like him. Yoongi's eyes also glistened due to shame , to hide the reality of their relation from jungkook for many years.

" Yo..you know ev...everything ?? " Jungkook ask to yoongi in cracked, but blank voice. In his worse situation, he never thought to doubt on yoongi.

Yoongi look into jungkook's eyes, the faith jungkook still have towards him, make him more guilty for everything he was done with jungkook in past years. He know he can't able to tell more lies to jungkook, so he nod his head.

Whole mansion echoed with a sound of hard slap. Jungkook slapped yoongi very hardly, due to his anger towards yoongi. Dahyun and Mrs. Min wide their eyes when jungkook slapped yoongi, because they never imagined that a sweet person like jungkook who respect yoongi from the core of his heart, thought to raise his hand on yoongi. They can feel jungkook's pain by his actions. They look towards their child with guilt feeling to ruin their pure relation.

Jungkook looking towards yoongi with anger in his eyes. He is totally broken by yoongi's confirmation. He never imagine that his love of life is the one who use him and sold his innocence and love , just to save his mother . He feels like his whole world collapsed suddenly, and everything around him seems a very big lie to him.

" Why ..... Why you do this to me ?? " Jungkook angrily say while grabbing yoongi's coller in his fist.

" I am that much low that you use me like this. I always thought that, I was done some kind of mistake that you always behave rudely to me. Why you never stop me whenever I force you to fulfill your duties as my fiance. Why you never told me that you just acting to be my fiance, and you never intended to be in this relationship. Why ?? Why ?? Just Why Min Yoongi ?? " Jungkook angrily shook yoongi , while crying hardly. He rest his head on yoongi's shoulder and crying, while holding yoongi's shirt in his fist.