8.

[ Flashback - Part lll ]

Dahyun feel that he continuously fails in his parenting, whenever he saw jungkook crying for yoongi and want him near him, and he is not able to complete his baby's this wish.  He can understand the attachment that jungkook feel towards yoongi, because yoongi is so close to him from his childhood. Jungkook never spend a day without yoongi, so it's difficult for him to spend a month without him. It's very obvious when jungkook thought yoongi leave him as it's already happened with him, when no one tell him about his mother and suddenly he got the news of his mother's death.

So, Dahyun is determined to bring yoongi back to mansion very soon. As jungkook's not attend his any class from last one month, because he only ready to go there when yoongi is with him. Though Dahyun can drop him and pick him from school , but he can't let jungkook live in school all alone, atleast not after what happened to his wife. He also can't appoint a bodyguard for jungkook for his security as jungkook feels very scared to go somewhere alone with any bodyguards from his childhood, he always used to go outside if someone from his family member with him. Dahyun thought that jungkook maybe scared because of misbehave of any of his bodyguard, therefore he suspect each one of them. But, later he realised that jungkook is not really like any stranger near him, he only want and love his family member near him.

.....................................................

When Dahyun went to Mrs. Min's house to ask about her health, he get to know from one of Mrs. Min's neighbour that Mrs. Min is admitted in hospital from two days due to cardiac arrest. Dahyun is very shocked when he get this news, he feel guilty to get busy in his personal life so much and not aware about the health of the person, who give her life to serve them with humbleness and loyalty. He immediately went to the hospital in which Mrs. Min is admitted.

At Hospital............

Dahyun went inside the hospital and ask to the receptionist about Mrs. Min's ward. Within few minutes, a person from hospital authorities, help Dahyun to reach to Mrs. Min's ward. When Dahyun reach on third floor of hospital near Mrs. Min's room, he saw a lady sit infront of Mrs. Min's room, with yoongi in his arms. He reach towards them.

" Yoongi...... " Dahyun slowly speak to gain yoongi's attention towards him as yoongi is snuggle in lady's embrace. When yoongi listen that someone called his name, he lift his head and look upward in the direction of voice. When he saw Dahyun is the person, who called him, then his eyes shed huge tears due to find the person who comfort him in his harsh time.

Dahyun is very shocked when he saw his child is crying, he immediately went towards Yoongi's and kneel down infront of the bench on which yoongi is sitting.

" Baby, why are you crying ?? " Dahyun ask to yoongi while wipping his tears from his eyes.

" Uncle.... Eomma " yoongi is not able to speak, he is crying badly. Dahyun not able to saw yoongi this much broken, he just bring yoongi towards him and tightly hug him. He softly rub Yoongi's back to stop him from crying.

" Baby, don't cry. I am here, I will not let anything happened to your eomma " Dahyun try his best to make yoongi calm and stop from crying, but suddenly yoongi's body feels very light to him. Yoongi's tight hold on him, get released. Dahyun wide his eyes and hold yoongi securely and bring his face forward, he found that yoongi got faint in his arms.

" Yoongi.... Baby , open your eyes " Dahyun say while softly pat on yoongi's cheeks to make him wake up.

" Sir, yoongi take lots of stress after get the news of her mother's cardiac arrest, he even not eat anything from yesterday's evening. I somehow manage to make him eat his breakfast, yesterday's morning, but he refused anything to eat afterwards, he tell that he only eat when his mother get well " the same lady who is with yoongi when Dahyun come here, told everything to Dahyun. Listening lady's word, Dahyun's heart felt a pang, to thought about what yoongi have to face in these days, and he is unaware about everything.