10.

[ Flashback Part - V ]

In Seoul city Hospital.............

Yoongi is sitting in the car with Dahyun and both are on their way to meet yoongi's mother. Yoongi is very nervous as he don't find a way to explain his mother about his engagement with jungkook. Dahyun suggest him to not tell his mother about engagement now as she is just wake up after a critical heart surgery, so it is not safe to pressure her heart and mind with this engagement news. Yoongi also agree with Dahyun's words, but he told him, if his mother forcefully ask him, he will not able to hide this news anymore.

After twenty minutes of ride, finally yoongi and Dahyun reached to hospital. Dahyun took yoongi towards his mother's ward. When they enter inside the Mrs. Min's room, they saw that Mrs. Min just finished her breakfast, and wipping her hand with towel, and her sister is sitting beside her to help her . Yoongi can't wait anymore, he leave Dahyun's hand and run towards his mother's bed. He softly hug her, Mrs. Min also wrap her arms around yoongi and start to caress yoongi's hairs.

" I'll wait outside " Dahyun say to Mrs. Min, who nod her head and bow a little in respect. Dahyun nod his head and comes out from room.

" What happened yoonie ?? , You look tensed ?? " Mrs. Min softly asked to yoongi.

" Missing you so much Eomma " yoongi say and snuggle in his mother's warm hug. Mrs. Min chuckle on yoongi's words. She just hug yoongi tightly and rubs his back to provide him calmness. Yoongi is feel very secure in his mother's warmth, it's been more than three days, since he had been in her arms. Finally , he sleep in her arms. Mrs. Min lay yoongi beside her, and place a kiss on his forehead. She let yoongi sleep as much as he want as she is very well know that how many sleepless nights her baby spend, due to her health condition. Though she want to ask yoongi about the expenses of her surgery, but looking at tensed and tired yoongi, she thought to not bring this topic right now.

In the Evening.............

Yoongi is sit on a chair beside his mother's bed. He wake up half an hour ago, after that he eat his snacks. No one is there in the room, as Mrs. Min's sister went to her home to take care of her family and decide to come again next morning. Dahyun also leave for his work and after that he went to mansion as jungkook is waiting for him, but before he leave, he appoint few bodyguard and hospital staff for yoongi and his mother's help in his absence.

" Yoon, where are you in the yesterday's morning ?? " Mrs. Min asked in soft voice.

" Eo..eomma I was in the uncle's mansion " yoongi shuttering too much as he is not ready to face his mother's reaction on his engagement news.

" You meet kookie ?? How's he ?? " Mrs. Min curiously ask as she miss jungkook so much, it's being a month since she saw jungkook. Her heart always feel heavy due to the thought of leaving jungkook alone. She never leave her baby bunny, if her health is not getting worse.

" I am sorry Eomma " yoongi say and a tear of drop escaped from his eyes. Mrs. Min frowned on yoongi's words, and more than this she get tensed when she saw yoongi crying.

" For what yoonie ?? " Mrs. Min ask in tensed voice. Yoongi didn't answer her question, instead he hug her and his eyes start to brim with tears.

" Yoon, tell Eomma what happened " Mrs. Min softly ask to yoongi and try her best to calm yoongi.

" Eomma, I eng... engaged with ju....jungkook yesterday's morning " yoongi somehow speak in between his sobs. Mrs. Min wide her eyes on yoongi's words. She can't able to accept whatever yoongi just said to her.

" WHAT !!! Why ?? How ?? " Mrs. Min panicked due to sudden shocking news of her child's engagement.

" Eomma don't panicked, just relax. Doctor said you don't have to take stress. Please Eomma..... For me , please calm down " yoongi cup his mother's face and softly rub her cheeks to calm her.