9.

[ Flashback Part - IV ]

In the morning..........

Dahyun wake up first, and do his morning routine. Yoongi is still sleeping, so he decide to visit Mrs. Min till yoongi is not wake up.

After half an hour later, Dahyun come inside yoongi's room. He have a satisfying smile on his face as Mrs. Min's health is improves rapidly, though she is not wake up right now, but doctor say that she is responding to their treatment well and wake up in few hours. When , Dahyun is inside the yoongi's room, he saw yoongi is not in his bed, so he checked restroom of the room and find that yoongi is inside it. Meantime, he order his and yoongi's breakfast by his bodyguard and sit on couch while scrolling down on his phone and waiting for Yoongi to come out. Within few minutes, yoongi comes out from restroom.

" Morning baby !! " Dahyun greet yoongi with cheerful smile. Yoongi also greet Dahyun with small smile.

" Come here eat your breakfast " Dahyun pat his side on couch to indicate yoongi to sit beside him. Yoongi nod his head and sit beside Dahyun. A bodyguard come inside the room and put plates full of their breakfast on coffee table and bow to Dahyun, then leaves the room. Dahyun make yoongi eat his breakfast and he himself eat, then give yoongi his medicine, which yoongi eat with lots of difficulty as medicines are really bad in taste. After their breakfast, Dahyun wash yoongi's hand and wipe his face with towel.

" Yoongi, are you really want to engaged with my bunny ?? " Dahyun ask to yoongi for a last confirmation as he want yoongi's full consent in this matter. He thought yoongi is suddenly agree to engage with jungkook because he got scared by getting the news of her mother's worse health condition. He isn't sure that yoongi really want to take this huge step as it affects yoongi's whole life, so he want yoongi to declare his final decision after enough thought of his future.

" Yes uncle, I already promised to you that I will engage with jungkook, I can't backaway now from my promise " yoongi say with small smile. He lift his hand and hold Dahyun's one hand in his hand.

" Uncle...... I promise that I will become jungkook's fiance, and protect him from bad things and peoples. I will always be with him and not leave him until his studies not get completed and he became a successful person. If I took advantage of my relationship with jungkook, before his studies get completed, then you can kill me " yoongi give his commitment to Dahyun, but his each word hurt him like hell. Dahyun listen everything carefully, but last word of yoongi make his eyes wide.

" YOONGI !! what are you saying, I can't even imagine to hurt you. Yoongi, you are just like jungkook for me , How you thought that I will kill my own son ?? " Dahyun say with hurt feelings as he never thought that yoongi take such harsh decision.

" Uncle..... This is what you done with the people who try to cheat you " yoongi say with blank face. He is just broken by the fact that he is going to use jungkook for the sake of save his mother, and he never going to forgive himself for using jungkook.

Dahyun feel hurt by yoongi's words, but yoongi is right. He never spare the life of the person who is not loyal to him. He sigh due to his helplessness and softly rub on the back of yoongi's hand.

" I hope this situation never come. I can trust you yoongi, I know you will never going to betray me " Dahyun say with some hope, on which yoongi nod his head.

" Shall we head to mansion for engagement ?? " Dahyun ask to yoongi. Dahyun's words make Yoongi's heart beat very fast, in few hours many things going to change in his life and he will accept his this future.

" Uncle, can I meet Eomma before going with you ?? " Yoongi ask to Dahyun.

" Sure baby...... You can meet your eomma " Dahyun speak with smile. He stand up from couch and forward his hand to yoongi so that he can also get up from couch. Yoongi hold Dahyun's hand and both of the comes out from the room and head towards yoongi's mother ward.