Chapter 17: Cheaters

Ross's POV:

"She is just a bet?" I felt my heart drop and I was just frozen in place. I turn to face Yasmine who is suppose to be with her boyfriend and not in my house right now.

"Yasmine why are you still here?" I ask hoping to put her off topic. "Because we were not finished with what we were doing. And also that girl is a bet... I should have known. She is not at all your type babe." she walks into the lounge entering the conversation. "We are not finishing anything the time's done." I respond. "But I can help you finish." Danny adds an unnecessary comment.

"Shut up Dan. And you again I ask what are you doing here?" I ask her, and she just smirks and I know that she is about to be in her evil form. One thing about Yasmine is that she is definitely the male version of me and that scares me. "I wouldn't be so rude Blasé because you never know what I might do with this information. So be nice baby." she responds while caressing my cheek.

"Blackmailing. I think I like this girl." Danny compliments the situation. "Listen Yasmine I don't have the energy for you right now so please say what you have to then get out." The amount of problems and I just had to bag another one on top of all that. "When does this dare end?" she asks, I don't know what she trying to get out of this. "There is about 6 weeks left." Danny answers for me.

"Okay I can deal with that. I mean we all know that you are only tolerating the situation, but when that six weeks is up you are going to need someone by your side." I am really just surrounded by idiots. "What makes you think the person that will be by my side is going to be you?" a very good question if you ask me.

"Because honey I know something that can ruin your rep way worse than you losing this dare. So don't test me." I know exactly what she is talking about and I can't believe she would stoop that low. I have to keep her under control and I will deal with her later. "What is she talking about Blasé?" Danny asks, I am sure that he would love to know. "Nothing. But I know that I need both of you to leave right now, because I need to clean up my parent are going to arrive in a few hours. So if guys would please." I walk them both to the door.

"I will give you a call in the morning. Don't be stupid." Yasmine says before she gets out the door. I need to strategize how to get out this mess and quick.

Melinda's POV:

My rebound just cheated on me. Look at me doing all the firsts. I don't have Henry back my rebound stabbed me in the back and my gut if that's possible. I hate that I feel this way right now. I can't believe any of this right now. I bust into my house going directly into my room and just start crying. I can't speak to anyone about this because no one will understand where I am coming from.

There is a knock on the front door. But I ignore it. Then my phone starts ring and its Henry, and I don't know why but I pick up. "Hey I am at your front door, can you open please." I hung up and go to open the door. He comes inside and we both walk up to my room. I just go into his arms and start crying. "It's okay Mel. That jerk doesn't deserve your tears." I can't agree with that statement but I am too busy crying.

I pull away from him realizing that I am not his girlfriend and his not with his girlfriend right now so what is going on? "Why are you here? Where is Yasmine?" I ask while wiping my tears. "I left her at the party. And I am here because I do still care about you believe it or not." he responds . "I don't believe that. You know why? Because you cheated I cared about you and hence why I didn't cheat on you." he is just silent for what seems like eternity.

"I didn't mean to cheat...I just.." is he being for real right now. "You got into another relationship without knowing, you mean by mistake you just betrayed me?" I raise my voice and it catches him off guard because I have never raised my voice at him before. "I don't have a valid reason that can put your heart at ease because you won't accept anyway Melinda so then why do you want a reason knowing very well you wouldn't feel any different even after hearing it." that is true to an extent.

I know that I care for Henry and I feel an attachment to him. I just can't help but blame him for everything, my heartbreak, my rebellion, Ross, Yasmine being in my life just everything. "You know what, you are right I don't want to know." I close off the topic. "I know this will sound crazy but can I spend the night, I am out of gas...and I am sure you could use the company. I will sleep on the floor of course." This is the perfect opportunity to get close to Henry the time I have been longing for but I don't feel that excitement.

"Yeah sure." We hug each other goodnight and we try making conversation but I just couldn't stop thinking about Ross and I felt like he needs to explain himself. Like I really need to know what all these men well him and Henry actually see in her. The next morning comes around and I get up to there being a banging on my door. "I will go get it." Henry gets up from the floor and goes out the room to check on who is at the door.

After a few seconds I hear some yelling between Henry and...Ross. My door is just kicked open. And Ross enters the room. "Seriously you have got to be kidding me. Are you doing revenge now?" Ross says while pointing in between me and Henry. "I am going to leave you two to it." And with that Henry ditches me.

"What are you doing here?" I ask bluntly. "I come to comfort you but obviously Henry beat me too it." he answers sarcastically. "Get out." I get of my bed and try getting him out the door. "Look I am sorry but I can explain." I just stay silent holding back tears. "I have to go to work but please meet me after I knock off, please Angel." he kisses my cheek and leaves out my room and the house after he shuts the front door behind him.

Then after I take my shower and get ready for the day, there is a knock on my door. I am so annoyed, everybody is just popping up today. I open the door and I see Yara in tears at my doorstep. "Yara, what happened?" I ask as she flies into my arms whipping. "Richard cheated on me." Oh my gosh, is there any loyal man out there because wow. Just Wow. "What, how did you find out?" we go in and sit on the couch.

"I found text messages on his phone and pictures as well. They have been doing this for the past 2 months and when I confronted him about it he just dumped me on the spot." she finishes the sentence and just cries. "I am so sorry Yara, do you know the girl?" I ask curiously. "Henry's girlfriend." I was just so shocked honestly. I just freeze for a second. "I am sorry, what?" I ask for confirmation about if what I heard is what I heard for real. "Yeah, and she is pregnant." What is happening?..