Chapter 5: Strawberry Lips

Ross's POV:

"Ross, Babe are you coming over today?" oh shit not now. I don't even know who this girl is but she has terrible timing that's for sure. Looking at her I don't recognize her but she does look like the type of girl I would approach for a good fuck. Before I could respond she kisses my cheek and I just sit there shocked while Melinda just looks amazed at this situation. "Umm...I am sorry but remind me who you are?" I ask whilst feeling incredibly awkward with Melinda's eye on me.

"Are you fucking kidding, Ross. I am Kindle we met 2 nights ago and we spent the night together and you told me that I am what you have always wanted." she replies with confidence in what she says but honestly I can't even say what she said is a lie because I was probably drunk and said a buck of nonsense to her. "Well...I think I should go now." Melinda pulls out her chair ready to leave. Oh no she can't leave for something as stupid as this girl right now. "Angel wait.." I stand to follow her and Kindle tries to stop me but I walk past her to catch up to Melinda.

"Angel please wait. Don't leave." I finally catch up to her. She turns around and gives me a look I can't quite read. "Ross, I think I should leave besides the day is over its okay. You can attend to that girl now." I sensed a bit of jealously in that tone but I could be wrong... "I am not a service, I am a person and the date isn't over yet. There is some place I wanted to take you, before some girl interrupted us." I grab her hand while walking her to my car. I open the passenger's seat and she hesitates for a second but then goes in. I get in and start driving the drive was silent. We arrived and I parked the car and went to open the door for her.

Melinda's POV:

Ross opens the door for me. The only thing around us were trees and more trees. The trees were enormous and blocked the sunlight completely. I swear its the perfect place for a murderer to dump a body. I seriously thought Ross would kill me here. "Ross where are we? You aren't killing me right.." he turns around and faces me and then bursts out laughing. " Oh Angel if I wanted to kill you I wouldn't do it here. Its the first place the cops would look. I am not an amateur." he says while chuckling and takes my hand and starts walking.

"Wow, as a murder documentary fan I am impressed Mr. Blasé." I am sure his ego just skyrocketed with that. " I am glad that someone understands my love for murder documentaries." so we have a common interest that's good. We then walk into a clearing and its absolutely gorgeous. There was a river and beautiful grass and bushes filled red roses and some with strawberries. "Wow its beautiful, I wonder how people never found this place." I say while smelling the roses and taking in their scent.

"Well people judge the place by looking at the scary looking trees on the outside that's why they don't bother going deep inside because they expect to see the same thing on the inside." I swear he wasn't talking about the place for a second but maybe himself. He picks a rose from the bush and unplucks the thorns from it and places it in my hair. I feel my cheeks burn up as he looks deep into my eyes and his hand goes onto my cheek and he starts caressing it with his thumb.

"Oh look strawberries!" I yell and slip myself from his touch as it was getting to intense and I was unable to think for a moment. I run towards the bush and pick a strawberry and place it in my mouth. It has a bitter taste at first but becomes sweet with time. I devour about three strawberries, as I close my eyes in enjoyment I am suddenly grabbed by my waist and thrown into cold water. "What the hell." I scream wiping my eyes to get a clear vision of what the hell just happened. Ross emerges in front of me and splashes water in my face while laughing. "Wow, Angel you look cute when your all wet." I swear my mind was rounding that sentence to the nearest dirty thought. I started splashing water at him and he did the same.

We then stop. He then approaches me slowly not taking his eyes off me. He then grabs my waist and pulls me towards him causing there to be little to no space between us. He was so close I could feel his breath hit my lips, it was warm just like his body against mine. He uses his hand to tilt my chin up so that I could look directly into his eyes. They look filled with desire and need as if he is asking me to grant him permission, and I would be a fool to decline him what we both want. And with that I press my lips onto his and pull away and then he grins and presses his lips onto mine.

Our lips collide together and it was amazing. My stomach filled with butterflies and my body began to heat up with excitement. His hands traveled my body from my waist to ass, and he stops there and then goes down to my thighs and I wrap my legs around his waist. He then kiss my neck and I tilt my head backwards loving the feel of his lips on my body. He starts sucking and I am sure he left a mark. Kissing had never felt like this with Henry, it would always end at our mouths. He goes back to my mouth and I feel my wall clench when I hear him growl into my mouth.

"Ross..." I say into his mouth and he pulls back. We both catch our breaths. "We should go, its getting pretty late. Shall we Angel?" I follow him out the river and we walk back to his car hand in hand. I realized that he loves physical touch. But I love his touch so I don't mind. Wait what love??? oh no no. What the hell Melinda, What's wrong with you. We love Henry and only him.

Ross then interrupts my thoughts by intertwining our fingers together. " Strawberry lips, could be my go to meal from now on."