"Please..."

I sighed as I opened my eyes, there on his arm was the mark. Clear as day. But this time I didn't have the same reaction as before. There was no crying, no gasp of shock, just me staring at what I had already seen. 

"Well, go on. freak out," Draco ordered. I shook my head, "why? How can you stand there and not get sick or start screaming at me?! I'm the enemy now!"

"Because it's not your fault. You're being forced into this, Draco. He's not only threatening you into this, but he's also threatening your parents' lives--"

"How do you know that?!" Draco whispered, his eyes narrowed as he looked me up and down before stepping forward.

I held up my hands, "I was just guessing!"

Draco instantly calmed down as he let out a shaky breath, "you must be disgusted with me."

"I'll only be disgusted if you don't come with me to Dumbledore right now."

"I can't! Don't you know what will happen to me?!" Draco screamed.

"Please Draco, I can help!!"

Draco shook his head, "get out. Get out!" he pushed me out of the door.

"Draco!" I shouted as he became more erratic.

He stopped, looking murderous, "I want to help you. Just let me help--"

"I only wanted you to see what I am now....please understand that there's no way to help me."

"Yes there is!" I begged.

"No!" Draco sobbed, "I'll be dead either way." The door was slammed into my face. I sighed, looking at my bag I flicked my wand and sent it on it's way to the common room as I transformed into a cat. I sat on the floor, circling in front of it, waiting for Draco to come out.

"Mew! Mew! Mew!"

I began crying outside of the room, Draco appeared, his eyes red and puffy before he took me in.

"We need to find your owner," he muttered. I rubbed against his legs, he picked me up in his arms and sighed. "Come here."

"Mew," I purred and rubbed my head against his cheek.

"Why don't you ever go to your owner?" 

"Mew," I yawned. 

He scratched my ears and sighed before carrying me over to a window ledge and placing me there.  "I hate cats, you know?" He muttered as he continued to pet me, "but you're pretty cute, I have to admit." 

I purred before jumping off his lap and running away, hoping he'd follow suit; when I turned to see him chasing me, I huffed before sprinting off to Dumbledore's office. When I got to the stone gargoyle, I sat before it, making sure to get my message across. 

"What...Dumbledore's office, eh?" Draco scoffed, he looked slightly sick. 

I moved my head in a nodding fashion, "there's something off about you." He muttered before walking off. I ran forward, clawing at his pant leg to make him turn back, but he wouldn't listen as he shook me off. I howled loudly at the top of my lungs, Draco looked panicked at the the gargoyle statue as I screeched. Draco backed off more, running at a sprint away from the statue that hid Dumbledore's office.

I quieted and sighed heavily, what will I do? I slowly began walking to find Ginny, she must be in class by now, I groaned-it was stupid turning into a cat in the middle of the day! I raced off until I made it to Snape's office. McGonagall would be having her class right now, but I knew that Snape was free. I walked in, jumping onto his desk at the front of the room and waited for him to return.