Chapter 6

It's been two months since George kissed me and things were almost normal between us, although I've noticed him looking at me more often. Fred doesn't know a thing about the kiss, I wish I knew what to do...because in the two months since the kiss I came to one conclusion: I fancied both Fred and George. Immensely, and there was no way to decide between them.

"I wish I weren't a girl," I mumbled miserably.

Draco raised an eyebrow as he looked over my History of Magic notes, "something...bothering you?"

"The twins," I sighed.

"And I'm done," Draco commented, shaking his head vigorously and pushing away from the table.

"Come on!" I groaned as I thumped the table with my fists.

"You know I can't do girl talk, I'll take away all your house points for this conversation," Draco looked beyond disgusted.

"We're supposed to be friends....friends have talks like these!" 

"Technically we're not supposed to be friends, especially since your crowd are so insufferable," Draco wagged a finger at me. 

I glared at him, "I'll be taking my notes back then!" 

"I don't know what to tell you!"

"But you're Draco Malfoy, you bloody rule Slytherin with your dashing good looks!" Complementing his ego was the only way to get anything from him.

"I'm sorry but that isn't going to work on me this time," Draco snorted.

"I just need you to tell me what I should do," I said with a sigh.

"Choose."

"You're no help!"

"Because I don't want to help!"

"What good are you then?!"

"SHH!"

I jumped in my seat as Madame Prince appeared, I looked at Draco who was trying not to laugh.

"Who do you enjoy spending more time with?" Draco whispered bitterly.

I chewed on my bottom lip, I loved to spend time with both of them. But when I'm with George we could sit in silence and I would think it was perfect just being able to be with him, Fred...I loved talking to him constantly and we never had a dull moment. Well, I never had a dull moment with either of them actually. But I did spend more time with Fred in the end...but...George...he was so sweet when we were alone. My mind was batting back and forth.

"I can't answer that..." I whispered back.

Draco rolled his eyes, "alright...when you sit with them...who do you sit closer to?"

"George...I think," I nodded.

"There, George is your answer then!"

"It's not that easy!"

"Yes it is, you're just a girl and are over thinking this!"

"You're useless."

"You're hopeless."

I glared at him, "suppose you don't need my history notes for the rest of term then. Good luck!"

"Oi, you know what I meant."

"I really do have to get going though," I sighed.

"Hot date?" Draco raised an eyebrow.

I scrunched up my nose, "wouldn't you like to know?"