Chapter 1

"Why are we going to this? Potter's a nutter, we all know that he's lying!" 

"He's not lying, Smith. How else can you explain Diggory's death?" 

"Coinscidence." 

"You just don't want to believe him, cuz you're scared." 

Zacharias Smith glared at me as Ginny Weasley shook her head as she looked over a few quills. "If you don't want to come along then fine, Kayley and I will go and you can go somewhere else." 

Smith huffed but nodded, "fine...I'll go listen to the nutter." 

I stomped on his foot and stalked out of the small shop towards the Hog's Head where Harry Potter sat waiting for us. Inside already held a few curious students, the Weasley twins sat in a booth and waved me over to them. 

"Hello boys, get anything good today?" I smiled. 

"A few things," Fred and George chorused with winks in my direction. I felt my face flush slightly as Lee Jordan chuckled from beside me.

"Can I have everyone's attention?" Hermione called over the room, there sure were a lot of people here.

I felt something tap my leg, I looked up to see George winking at me before turning his head back to Hermione at the front of the room. I tuned out for most of it, I already know what this was about and I was all for it; my mind was off, thinking about redheaded boys. I was a fifth year, nothing too shocking there, but my closest friends were the Weasley family and Hermione Granger, I had other friends but if I were to pick anyone to do something with I'd most likely pick the twins in a heartbeat.

After Zacharias Smith questioned Harry and everyone was given some motivation to join, we all lined up to sign the piece of paper for the meetings as Hermione explained what would happen next. 

"Are you excited for this secret club?" George asked excitedly. 

"Yeah, and I'll be able to show you just how great my defensive skills are," I winked at him as we made the trek back to school. 

"I'd like to see you try, Ms. Sorin," George snorted. 

"Oi, Kay! Care for a little game tonight?" Fred asked as he placed an arm around my shoulders. 

I shrugged slightly, "depends on the game," I gave him a wink. 

The twins were always flirtatious, and I sought out every opportunity to flirt right back. That's how I liked to play, mainly with these two at least. I was one of the lucky girls to have good looks, lucky for me that meant a majority of my friends, who happened to be male, were beginning to see my beauty-at least that's what Hermione and Ginny cared to explain to me one evening. 

"I'll let you know," Fred smirked. 

"Well, I have to be off for a Transfiguartion session," I waved them off as we entered the castle and towards the library where I found Draco Malfoy in the far back. 

"Took you long enough," he muttered. 

"Be happy I'm helping you at all," I shot back. 

"Nice Hogsmeade trip?" 

"Oh just the usual," I shrugged as I pulled out my wand and placed it on the table in front of me. 

"You're looking...prettier than usual," Draco commented with a cough. 

I looked down at myself, I was wearing a grey and silver stripped sweater with my best fitting jeans and boots. I had the smallest hint of makeup on, and I had used my wand to wave my hair. "Thank you I suppose," I smiled.