Battle 13: Hatch of the Day

Start from the beginning

Niko: It kinda looks like an Electric type. Let me see.

Pokédex: Elekid, the Electric Pokémon. Specific date is still unavailable.

Duplica: Well that's helpful. She said sarcastically.

Niko: So Elekid is your name? It's nice to meet you. My name is Niko.

Elekid: Beee. (Hi)

Eevee: Eevee Eevee. (Welcome to the group)

Elekid: Be bee! Elekid struck Eevee on the head.

Niko: Ah!

Kota: Why did it attack all of a sudden?

Elekid: Bee! Elekid's arms began to turn fast as electricity was produced on its head. Be be beeee! It shouted.

Niko: Why'd you attack all of a sudden? Niko asked the hatchling.

Elekid: Be bee! (Sparring)

Niko: Oh. So it's a battle you want? Niko said with a smirk.

Elekid: Be bee be be bee! Elekid joyfully spun his arms.

Niko: Good to hear. Eevee, why not battle a little with Elekid?

Eevee: Vee? (Really) It said unsure. The two Pokémon got into position.

Niko: Noe let's see what moves Elekid can use.

Pokédex: Elekid's moves include Quick Attack and Thunder Punch.

Duplica: That's it?

Kota: Well, Elekid did just hatch. It needs more experience to get more moves.

Duplica: I guess you're right.

Niko: Okay, Elekid use Quick Attack! Elekid sprints toward Eevee who dodged just in time.

Eevee: Eevee! The normal type fired Swift at Elekid, landing a direct hit.

Niko: You okay, Elekid? Niko asked worried. Elekid didn't seem worried as its arms started spinning.

Kota: Looks like Elekid is still raring to go.

Elekid: Bee! Elekid's arm was cloaked with electricity as it hit Eevee on the head.

Niko: That was Thunder Punch! Eevee was relatively fine as the punch only stung a little and made Eevee's hair stand up. Not very powerful.💧 Okay, Eevee! Use your Quick Attack!

Eevee swiftly moves and lands a hit on Elekid, knocking it down to the ground. The Electric type quickly got back and spun its arms again.

Kota: Elekid sure doesn't know when to quit.

Duplica: Yeah, but look. Duplica pointed out Elekid's fatigue.

Niko: Maybe we should call it quits here. Besides, I wanna introduce Elekid to the others. Poliwhirl, Ivysaur, come out and say hello!

Poliwhirl: Poli.

Ivysaur: Saur.

Niko: I want you all to say hi to Elekid. He's one of us now.

Poliwhirl: Poli. Poliwhirl. He happily greets Elekid who flares at Poliwhirl. Elekid suddenly attacks it with Thunder Punch.

Duplica: Ah! Why'd it attack?! Surprisingly though, the attack little effect.

Poliwhirl: Whirl. (That stung) It said rubbing its stomach.

Elekid: Bee!? Elekid then glared at Ivysaur and attacked.

Ivysaur: Saur!

Niko: Not again!

Ivysaur: Ivy! The Grass type growled. Ivysaur! It fired a barrage of Razor Leaves.