17

The hallways of the compound are silent aside from us literally crashing into them at every opportunity. It's a wonder we've managed to get as far as we have, the elevator doors now opening and both Steve and I practically fall out as it seems our lips refuse to detach themselves from one another. "How far?" I manage to get out before he kisses me again. 

"Not far..." He assures me quietly and leads me in the direction of his room, fingerprint recognition complete, he then pushes me through the door and closes it behind him. 

Once again we're tugging at clothes, hands everywhere and stumbling into anything that's in our way. "We just broke a table..." I pull away and look at the damage. 

"Fuck the furniture, we can afford new ones". He says and pushes me back onto the bed, both of us now pulling our clothes off until we're down to absolutely nothing. By now he's on top of me, nudging my legs apart before he eases himself into me, inch by inch. 

"Fuck!" I cry out, feeling myself stretching around him to let him in. I now know the reason why he wanted to hold off. Just the size of him alone compared to my former twiglet body would've probably killed me.

 But I can take it now - I can take him... 

"Deeper...go on..." I manage to breathe as he pauses to make sure I'm ok, then finally sheathing himself fully into me. My eyes meet his before I kiss him again. "Show me just what you're capable of Captain". 

"Oh believe me Aless I plan to". Now making his first few thrusts into me, each one hitting deeper than the last, than I thought he could actually go. The movements are so sharp that we actually move up the bed slightly, the back of it hitting the wall and continuing to do so as we start to build up the pace. "Think of this as your first assignment - have you got the stamina and the pace of a super solider can you take whatever is given to you..." 

Oh. My. God...

I don't hesitate in now flipping him off of me and sliding down him once I'm on top. "It's not the position I'd like, but to have you under me? I suppose I can show off my full potential". 

He smirks up at me, eyes like fire. "So ride, Captain". I want to cum just from him saying that sentence, but thankfully manage to keep myself together as I begin to heed his order. Hips rolling, his hands cover them both to keep me on him as now things begin to heat up. "Such a good little solider". He praises, one hand now resting on my abdomen where he can feel how deep he is. "Always listening to my every order..." 

I begin to feel myself tighten around him, and before I know it, he's slammed me back down against the bed, one powerful thrust moving us both back up it as once again he's in control. It seems he hates not being the dominant one as as we once again pick up the pace, I can hear the bed suddenly crack before it moves slightly. I don't have time to worry about that now as once again my climax is building, back arching against his body just to help him move all that deeper within me. 

"Even though you're like me Kennedy? You're still under my command - now call me Captain". he says, pretty much enjoying the ultimate pleasure that his cock is putting me through. 

I throw him a devious look. "And what if I don't?" 

"Then you'll just have to be reprimanded". He says as he leans to tell me in the shell of my ear. 

"Well that's a risk I'm willing to take...Steve". 

He chuckles at this and continues to nibble and kiss along my lips and neck until I feel myself about to be sent over the edge. "Not yet..." He stops and smirks. "You're gonna cum when I tell you to". I wince slightly and will myself to hold on longer. "Eyes on me, nothing else..." 

It's not long before I can sense him about to finish, and it's only validated when he says to me. "Look at me sweetheart, look at me while you cum all around me..." Eyes locked with his, I feel him release hard into me as I begin to quake against him, coating him with all that I have. If anything I can't quite tell whether the orgasm is intense because of him keeping me from finishing earlier, or whether it's a super solider perk. Either way, it's the best one I've ever had. 

We catch our breath fairly quickly and lie next to one another after, only then realising just what damage we have actually caused. 

Not only was some of the furniture broken earlier from where we'd crashed into it in a frenzy of getting our clothes off, but the bed is also broken...

Oopsie...

I wonder just how we're going to explain that one to SHIELD when requesting a new one. 

We've barely broken a sweat and now as I glance over at Steve, I can't help but have a mischievous look in my eye still. "Guess I'm going to have to be reprimanded for not following orders earlier..." 

"I think we can safely say that the serum was a success. Your stamina is on point with mine, and as for being reprimanded. I'm sure I can think of something that will keep you in check". 

"And is it within SHIELD guidelines?" 

He looks over at me with a smirk. "No sweetheart...I make the rules here, so it's within mine..."