12

My back meets the wall as Steve presses me there, caging me in before our lips meet. The kiss is hungered, longed for - the tension between us has been mounting and now his hands skim my waist, lingering at the top of my shorts. Fingers caress the skin of my exposed waist and I feel him leave his mark with every touch.

"Steve..." I manage to breathe out, taking his hand and guiding it down under my shorts so he can feel just how he's making me. He pushes my underwear aside, two fingers now trailing up and down my folds. Making them slick, he removes them before sucking them clean - all the while his eyes are on me.

If this is how I die then what a glorious way to.

"Jeez, I knew you'd taste just as divine..." he utters, and I'm pretty sure that physically shiver with excitement. By now the throbbing between my legs has only heightened, and I'm more than ready to have this man destroy my ovaries with so much as a single thrust.

"So taste me more". My cheeks flush a little as I realise I'm practically begging this man to take me in the gym.

Lips meet, hands fumble - I can feel how hard he's growing under his pants while his fingers slip inside of me and begin to pump gently. He lets out a small grunt as I begin to gently cup him through the material, his cock hardening more and the steady breath that he'd held before now becoming just as ragged as my own. But then he stops and sighs, withdrawing his fingers from me. "Not yet - I can't risk hurting you".

"You wouldn't", I shake my head quickly, "I can take it".

I say that now, but I have no idea whether I would be able to or not. Just how rough could he be with me? Not that I care about my death being at the hands of Steve Rogers (or in this case, his dick). 

His eyes flicker up to meet mine. "Maybe, but I can't risk it. With how I am? I don't want to..."

"Damage me before I become stronger to take whatever you give". I finish his sentence off. I understand. It's not that he doesn't want this - but he cares enough to wait until I'm not at risk of being snapped in half. When I'm strong, enhanced...

The amount of frustration that's going to build upon what is there already? When that releases, then it will be explosive.

"Aless, I'm gonna tell Fury that I've made my decision as to who will get the serum, end the programme early". He tells me, now stepping away so we can both calm down.

I smirk. "Sanders won't like that one bit..." If anything the smug little bastard will be seething that a twiglet has won the serum over his stronger more fitter physique. But as Steve said - it's not about strength.

"Sanders can fuck off" He replies quickly in response to my words, "I can deal with that asshole for another few days".

"Yeah but can I?" I lean back against the wall and look at him. "I'm his target, I know I am - he's going to do all he can to see me leave in that body bag". At this point I wouldn't be surprised if he tries to break into my room and smother me in my sleep.

Steve looks at me sincerely. "As long as I'm around? He won't be laying a finger on you", his expression darkening at the thought of Sanders trying his best to see that I'm unsuccessful - even though technically I've already won.

I cast my gaze down to the floor. "And what about when you're not?" I think back to when he had me by the neck and was fully prepared to strangle me.

"You have proven yourself enough to show that you can handle him - serum or not. He's pissed because you have everything else that he doesn't, and he knows it". He pushes some stray hair from my face. "I'll walk you back to your room".

We say nothing during the walk to the elevator, during the elevator ride up to the floor that my room is located on. Only when we get to my door does he then look around to make sure no one is lurking, before kissing me once more. "I'll, erm...see you for training tomorrow morning, and evening I guess..." I say.

"We'll work more on the hand to hand combat side". He tells me. "But you keep punching that bag thinking it's Sanders face then you'll do well enough anyway". There's a slight mischievous look to his face before he leans in and kisses me one final time. "Goodnight Aless..."

I feel a little fuzzy and smile back at him. "Goodnight Steve...

As I walk into my room and shut the door, I feel like I could burst with excitement - and my mood can only get better from now - if Sanders doesn't do anything to sour it that is. But I'm safe in the knowledge that Steve would probably tear him limb from limb if he so much as looked at me. 

I'm not going to be the one leaving this place in the body bag.