Chapter 56: First Half of Black's Promotions

Start from the beginning

We were silent for a minute as we thought about our family.

"Hey, maybe some day when we're on Simply K-Pop: CON TOUR, their location will be Mexico and we can tribute to our hometown." I said.

Ray snickered. "It's fun to imagine."

"I'm serious!"

"I know, but RC is so big, it's hard to picture such ideas."

"If you didn't want to debut in a large group, you should have said no."

"And let you join by yourself? No way."

I scoffed. "You know I wouldn't have agreed to it if you weren't joining."

Ray sighed. "I know. I guess I was just ready to debut. Besides, RC is Pinky's most prized possession. Yeah, it's not certain what our future holds but I think we also have a better chance here than any other group."

I smiled at my brother. "I agree."

"Guys, come look!" Lìxìn shouted, breaking us of our sentimental conversation.

We all ran over to see what Lìxìn wanted us to see and it changed the conversation. I was most excited for Simply K-Pop: CON TOUR and I still was; I think I always will be. It's the chance to tribute my hometown as much as possible, and I think all the foreign members felt the same way.

*****

-Wednesday, March 8, 2023~6:27PM-

~Lìxìn's POV~

We were waiting for Show Champion to call us for standby. As I was waiting, a group I was extremely close to was performing so I watched them from the sidelines. As they came down off stage, I greeted them.

"Another great performance, TNX!" I exclaimed as they came down off the stage.

"Thank you hyung." Their leader Taehun said on behalf of them.

"It still feels weird to see you after we perform." Sungjun said, shivering through his whole body.

"What do you mean?" I cocked my head in confusion.

"Well, you are just debuting in this new group so it feels like you should be before us." Hyunsoo explained. "But because RC debuted before us, you're after us. Does that make sense?"

"Yes, I think so." I nodded. "Yeah, I kind of agree. It feels like I can't make mistakes because we're a 'senior group' while if I was a junior group, I could make mistakes and people would understand, ya know?"

"So there is a negative to being in Royal Colors." Hwi grinned as he joked.

"Guess they aren't as perfect as everyone thinks they are." Junhyeok joked along.

I rolled my eyes.

"You got to debut again, that's what matters." Kyungjun smiled at me.

"Agreed." I smiled back, being thankful for him not joking around like his members.

"Royal Colors on standby!" The Show Champion staff called out.

"That's you." Taehun said. "Good luck."

"Thanks." I smiled before sharing waves with all of them.

I went back to my members and cheered before heading on stage. It was our second week already but it still felt so new, but I didn't want it to stop.

*****

-Saturday, March 11, 2023~2:38PM-

~A.D's POV~

I was finishing up my hair when the door to our dressing room opened. I looked over to see none other than my girlfriend walk in with some of the other girls who were friends with the members, one of our assistant managers trailing them. I grinned as Pop walked over to me with a smile.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, pulling her in to sit on my lap.

"What? I can't join my boyfriend in support?" She asked.

I snickered with a wide toothy smile as I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her tight. She scoffed and pulled away, I think she was surprised by my actions.

"You act like you haven't seen me in months." She said. "It's only been two weeks."

"Two weeks too long of seeing you." I pouted.

She rolled her eyes. "We're idols. You have to get used to it."

I pouted even more. "I know, but I don't wanna~"

Pop scoffed and looked at Gohn who was in the makeup chair beside me.

"Has he been like this the whole time?" Pop asked Gohn.

"Yes, and it's so annoying." Gohn said dramatically.

"Oh shut up!" I threw a makeup brush at him. "You would be acting the same way if Zeke wasn't here."

Gohn shrugged and made a face of truth. "Yeah, you're probably right."

"Damn straight." Zeke said, walking up behind Gohn and pecking his cheek.

"Babe! My makeup!!" Gohn swatted the male away.

Zeke rolled his eyes and Pop and I just snickered. We looked at each other and I admired her presence. "I'm glad you came."

Pop smiled and pressed her head against mine. "Me too."

We kissed for a moment before she hopped off my lap. "I should let you finish getting your hair done, then we'll catch up."

I looked in the mirror to see my hairstylist stepped back. That's when I realized she hadn't touched my hair the whole time Pop was on my lap.

"Sorry." I said, slightly embarrassed.

She shook her head as if telling me not to worry about it and then she got back to doing my hair. As soon as she was done, I took Pop for a walk around the studio so it could just be the two of us. Although I've been enjoying these promotions and don't want them to end, there's a part of me that misses Pop a lot and want them to end so I can see her more.

~Authors Note~

Hey guys! Sorry if these first two weeks felt rushed but I've decided I want to release an RC Album every third of the year so I have to catch up if I'm going to release the girls album before the second third is up lol if that makes any sense. So I may update this until their comeback. We'll see, though. Anyway! I hope you guys enjoyed and I will see you soon. Biez!