"Oh Kookie! You are here"
Mr. Kim said to Jungkook and hugged him, fatherly.

Jungkook smiled at him.

Meanwhile Taehyung was awestruck by seeing Jungkook. He was staring at him for a while, Jungkook noticed it and smiled awkwardly.

'Why this idiot is looking at me like a creep?' Jungkook thought.

"Bear don't stare like that"
Mrs. Kim nudged her son who was looking like a statue.

Taehyung startled and smiled awkwardly at Jungkook but Jungkook rolled his eyes on him. Taehyung widen his eyes at the gesture.

'He rolled his eyes? On me!?' Taehyung glared at him, the next moment.

"So let me introduce you both, so Jungkook this is Taehyung my son and Taehyung this is Jungkook your bodyguard"
Mr. Kim introduced with a smile.

"He?"
Taehyung asked pointing at Jungkook.

"Yes son"

"My bodyguard?"

"Uhum"
Mr. Kim nodded proudly.

Taehyung nodded. It was silent for a while but it broke down by Taehyung's laugh.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim stared at him weirdly and Jungkook frowned. Taehyung was laughing hardly.

He wiped his tears but laughs didn't died down. After a while, when he finally was done laughing, even though he was still laughing.

"Pfft! This baby like boy will protect me? Seriously?"
Taehyung laughed, again.

"Haha! Don't joke around dad... Oh my goodness I can't stop laughing"
He laughed harder. Jungkook glared at him.

"Why? Are you that old? That you are calling me baby? Grandpa~"
Jungkook said sarcasm dripping from his mouth.

Taehyung stopped laughing and Mr. And Mrs. Kim widen there eyes.
Mr. Kim can't help but chuckle lightly.

Taehyung stared at him for few second and burst out laughing again and this time more louder as if mocking Jungkook.

"Taehyung stop laughing!"
Mr. Kim said sternly.

"Oh come on dad, he needs the protection see how cute he is, even his talk is like a child and he will protect me? How cute would be that."
Taehyung said trying to squish Jungkook's cheek but he looked away.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover baby, you haven't seen his fight"
Taehyung just shrugged, when his father smirked.

"Whatever it is whether he is capable or not I. Am. Not. Accepting. Him. As. A. Bodyguard"
Taehyung said sternly, expression stoic.

"Okay kookie baby I'm giving you his whole schedule. You have to be with him, and if someone tried to hurt him you have my all permission to beat the hell out of them, okay?"
Mr. Kim said ignoring Taehyung's words.

Jungkook nodded and glanced, more like smirked at Taehyung.

"Dad!"
Taehyung whined.

"Enough the discussion, lets have the dinner I'm hungry and my koo baby is hungry too, right baby?"
He ruffled Jungkook's hair.

"Yes appa, I'm hungry as hell and I have to eat food to protect the grandpa~"
Jungkook said teasingly. This time Mr. Kim laughed out loudly.

"You--"
But everybody made their ways towards the dinning hall making Taehyung stop talking.

"Taehyung aren't you eating the food?"
Mrs. Kim yelled from kitchen.

"No!"
Taehyung shouted, crossing arms against his chest.