Chapter fourteen- Matteo

The last seventy two hours has been the most excruciatingly painful hours to say the least

The last seventy two hours has been the most excruciatingly painful hours to say the least. After my takeover was announced, I had to travel to all the warehouses owned by the Denaro's. After that was done, I had to meet up with very prominent men and business partners and those fuckers couldn't keep their mouths shut about my wife.

Lately, it seems to be her face and name everywhere. I've made every attempt to avoid her as much as I can which seemed to be working until she flashed me with her tits.

Fuck.

That fucking bitch.

First, she lies and now she's invading my thoughts in the most unholy ways.

I was supposed to return a day before but made a decision to visit my underground fighting ring. I had to go get myself involved in an extremely physical activity in hopes that it helps me forget my wife whom I'm not supposed to be thinking of.

But the thoughts of her still remain.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

Now back in Sicily, I decide to go home fingers crossed that I do not cross path with Mirabella. It's only mere wishes, considering she enjoys wandering around like a mad woman.

Half way through the drive, I order my convoy to turn back around and head for my clubhouse. Considering my desperate need to release some pent up stress. Lately, I've become aggravated and irritated at myself for being unable to keep my feelings in check.

My wife makes me weak and I loathe the fact. For that reason alone, I haven't been in a very good place mentally and I pity whatever whore I get my hands on tonight.

"Hey man," Dean cackles, "didn't think we'd find you here, Mr. married man."

Of course the boys are here, handling business and fucking away their time. Although I'm most certain Alessio and Pablo are busy getting blood on their already dirty hands.

"Send someone in man," I give a slight tap to Dean's shoulder and make my way into my private room.

A few minutes pass and Helen walks in. Who the fuck made the decision to send this bratty piece of shit my way?

Dean! I see you hand, bastard.

Helen smiles at me and it takes everything in me not to lose my shit. "Just get on your knees and do your fucking job," I sneer.

She kneels between my legs, bottom lip between her teeth as she impatiently waits for me to fuck her mouth. I'm not even fucking horny but let's roll with this.

Stupid fucker, why the hell am I in here again?

Helen licks the tip of my cock and I exhale a breath. This is all she's good for; a great blow job. She takes me down her throat and I instantly wrap her hair around my fist, pulling so hard until she winces.