The door to the library blasted open. Sam, Leo, and Mikaela instinctively jumped off. "Run!" Leo shouted. I grabbed onto the bars of the top floor and threw myself over it landing on my feet on the lower floor.

Alice jumped out the bottom floor and everyone ran away. "give me Sam!" Alice growled in cybertronian. "you'll have to go through me first!" I hissed.

I turned my hand into a gun and blasted her. She got hit back into the wall. It got her by surprise but she got back quickly and shot towards me.

I jumped away and rolled beside the desks, it missed my chest but it hit my arm, and I'm weaker as a human, so it's currently bleeding bad. I see Sam, Mikaela, and Leo under the desks having a shock from Alice's blast.

"get out!" I told them. They crawled as fast as they can towards the door. I stand up myself, my arm hurts but I have to keep moving.

Alice was walking slowly towards us blasting the tables as she pass. But she made one mistake. She blasted a hole through the wall next to us.

They all ran outside through the hole and I catch up with them fast. There were students panicking everywhere. We ran out of the building and out of the school too. There were a couple of cars parked neatly outside. Mikaela quickly goes in one of them and starts hotwiring it.

"Oh my god, you know how to hotwire a car? So hot" Leo commented. Mikaela tries hard to hotwire it, but it couldn't work, and Alice was getting closer.

I groaned and turned into a car myself and opened the doors. "get in!" I told them. They all quickly went inside me, with Mikaela in the driver's seat. "dude you're an alien?" Leo asked amazed.

Alice was in front of us and she quickly jumps to my window and turned into a bot. "Drive, drive, drive! Back up the car!" Sam screamed. My front left wheel was out of control because my arm is hurt but I hit the gas as hard as I can.

Alice's tongue broke through my window, which as a bot was my chest. Luckily I'm not. "No! Whoa! Tongue tongue tongue!" Sam screamed again. I started to move quickly, Alice got blown by the wind and hung on the back of the car.

Alice went up on the roof and started attacking Sam. I closed the window but she breaks it and starts attacking him again.

I drifted to change direction and it blew her to the front. There was a lamp post in front of us. I quickly rammed Alice onto the lamp post and made a gun appear in front of my hood and blasts her to make sure she was dead. "ha, Kiss that, bitch!" Mikaela said.

We backed up and moved away. My bumpers were a little broken, but I had to do something right? It's a just a few iniuries. We drove away onto the road, Sam, Mikaela, and Leo were all still shocked from it.

"Okay, so what else don't I know, all right? Since you guys forgot to mention some minor details" Leo said. " That thing you saw back there, that was the little baby- whoa! Whoa!" Sam was explaining but a helicopter flew low towards us.

I drifted to a stop when I realized that's not a normal helicopter. It was Starscream! I quickly drove away but his hook smashed broke a hole through my roof and opend something like a grappling hook that stuck on it. It really, really hurts. I could barely imagine what it would be like as a human.

And to add it up to the list, a black car came smashing down my side. I'm guessing the driver couldn't stop fast enough. And now the door next to Sam flung open just as we're carried up by Starscream.

I can't transform into a bot now, they'll all fall. Sam fell to the door. He didn't use a seatbelt and starts sliding down. "Sam!" Mikaela shouted. Leo jumped and grabs Sam's hand. I couldn't do anything over here.

"Sam Sam!" Mikaela shouted again. She got Sam's hand and starts pulling him up. "Sam! Get back in-" Mikaela grunted. "Whoah! I don't want to die! We're gonna die! Oh my god!" Leo said as we fly over a building.

Once Sam got back in the seat I quickly pulled out the seatbelts for them. We hovered over a building before Starscream dropped me. I fall down really quickly towards the ground. The roof broke and we crashed onto the floor. The airbags quickly came out and cushioned their fall, luckily.

We were upside down and I hear something being pulled out. I transformed back into a human and dodged the incoming slicer (A/N idk what its called).

My body was bleeding a little, from where it was broken, but I couldn't do anything about it now. "Come here, boy" Megatron said. Sam slowly walks closer to him. "Mmm... closer" Megatron said again.

Sam walks slowly down the stairs. "You remember me, don't you?" Megatron asked him. "I did what you said, okay? Just don't hurt us" Sam said raising his hands up.

I took the chance and turned on my com. "Optimus, we've been captured. Sending location now" I whispered to the com. Leo and Mikaela heard though, but didn't say anything. I clicked on my watch and sent the location to Optimus. I just hope he gets it on time...