" I don't deserve for you to ask me that, it's me who needs to ask you that but I already know the answer to the question."

Izuku feels a lump in his throat that's been there since last night. Tears wanting to come, he does his best to push it down feeling his throat ache.

"Kacchan, I.. I wish you wouldn't talk about yourself like this, thinking your unworthy or something. Last night was emotional but just because you told me you weren't ready doesn't make you unworthy, please stop saying that."

Crimson eyes gain a sheen of glassiness as he forces a slight smile digging a canine into his bottom lip trying to suppress tears.

" You're something, you know that?"

Izuku smiles.

" Don't you forget it rock star, help me eat this breakfast you brought me. I'll never finish it."

After a light breakfast where they talked but things still felt heavy Katsuki's chest is now even heavier as he stands in the airport at Izuku gate and a flight that waits to take back home.

Izuku feels just as heavy hearted at he looks up at the blonde who feels so reluctant to let him go.

" Well, I guess this is it for awhile till you come back from tour. I mean even with last night being off I had a really great couple days with you.", he smiles

Katsuki nods eyes on the ground then back at the greenett.

" It was amazing Izuku, till I fucked it up."

The greenett feels his heart ache as he takes a step forward reaching out playing with the silver zipper of the blondes leather jacket talking so softly it makes Katsuki feel a wave of ache so deep it threatens to shake his footing.

" I told you to stop talking that way rock star."

Katsuki smiles as a tears slips from his eye. He puts a large hand on the greenett's neck and pulls him to him, his words being whispered against a fair forehead knowing if he speaks any louder he'll break fully.

" Will you still be waiting for me back home?"

The words are broken and hit the greenett like a rocket as tears fall from emerald eyes as he whispers back.

" I told you I would be didn't I?"

Katsuki pulls back just enough to run his thumb over fallen tears.

" And I told you your eyes are too pretty to cry.", he says pulling Izuku into a kiss, one that's long and heartfelt.

Izuku's fingers grip onto the black leather jacket of the musician kissing him back deeply.

The moment breaks when the greenett's flight is announced to board.

Katsuki feels a sense of longing hit his veins before Izuku is even out of his grip. He hugs him tightly whispering something into his ear.

" Don't give up on me Deku"

Izuku hugs the blonde tighter.

" I'm.. I'm not Kacchan."

Katsuki gives him one more fast kiss as he quickly wipes tears from his own eyes clearly his throat.

" Text me as soon as you land. Have a safe flight baby."

Izuku nods fighting a wave of tears as he kisses the blonde quickly again and moves to his flight.

As Katsuki watches him disappear he feels a panic start to rise in his chest, scared that he might have just let the best thing to happen to him slip right through his fingers.