Chapter 13 - Plan B

Magsimula sa umpisa

I pull back almost instantly to see his stunned face and I don't know what to feel. I'm about to speak when he pulls me in by the waist with one hand and holds my face in the other to smash his lips on mine. He kisses me rough and good almost as if he has been waiting to do it for so long. His lips are so soft, and they feel so right on mine. This feels right even though I know how wrong it actually is. This isn't how I imagined for my first kiss to go but I wouldn't want it any other way.

I have to force him to pull back when I realize that we are in public. The look he gives me tells me that he doesn't like that I've pushed him away. There is a small glare in his eyes and I'm not sure if he realizes it or not. I find it quite attractive.

"I'm-"

I'm cut off when he grabs me again and kisses me, again. It's almost like a game as I try to pull away, but he pulls me back in. We continue like that for a little while. We're just giving each other small kisses because I keep trying to break my lips away from his. I don't want to pull away, but I finally decide to cut it off.

"Ace." I look at him seriously.

"It's okay. No one will know." He kisses me again, but I push him back before I am left wanting more.

"Wait, we're in public." I speak and he doesn't seem to care because he kisses me once more, pulling my body close to his.

"Ace." I speak against his lips, my body relaxing against his. He makes it so hard for me to resist him when his lips are so soft along with his touch.

He nods in acceptance as he backs away from me but then he takes my hand securely in his and begins leading me somewhere. I become confused but that goes away when I see his car. I observe as he opens the door to the back seat and motions for me to get in just as it begins to very lightly rain.

I do it, I get into the backseat of his car, and he gets in after me. Then, without giving me time to process anything he has me straddling him, seated on his lap. I place my arms on his chest, and I look at the faint smirk on his lips. God, he is so hot.

"Do you know how crazy you make me every time that I'm in your presence? Every time you get so fucking close to me?" He moves my hair behind my shoulders and tucks it behind my ears.

"No..." I'm beginning to feel hot even though it's now pouring rain outside.

"I don't want to just be your fucking friend, Lucia."

I slide my hands up to his shoulders. "Show me." What am I getting myself into? "Show me how crazy I drive you and show me that you don't want to be just my friend."

His eyes darken at my words, and he buries his hands in my hair to bring my head down onto his, smashing his lips on mine. This time I gladly kiss him back without worrying about anything or anyone. I don't feel any guilt or shame because I have the right to do this. I don't know what will happen after this, but I am willing to take the risk.

He reaches down to unbutton my pants after a while of us making out in a very heated manner. I gladly let him do as he wants because I want him to, I'm very sure of this. I reach down and do the same to him and he freely lets me.

Ace suddenly pulls my pants down to my knees and slides his hands up my thigh, spreading my legs apart. I moan into his mouth when he brushes his fingers over my panties. He pulls away from my lips and gives me a questioning look. I return one of reassurance. With that he moves my underwear to the side and finally touches me. He makes me feel so weak but in a good way especially when he begins to rub my clit with his fingers.

I bury my face in his neck, inhaling his cologne scent while leaving kisses on his skin. I put hands through his soft hair that I badly have been craving to touch for a while now. I moan against his skin and bite down on him when he suddenly slides two fingers into me.