Chapter 27

Double upload 🤪 Yall i'm getting my nails done today and my appointment is like 4 hours long so I just knew I had to post quickly for y'all 💀

Go ahead and read😘

"So what you're saying is

"So what you're saying is... you wanna take True for a DNA test?"

Tasha stood in Dayvon's kitchen with her arms crossed firmly against her chest. She had an expression of disappointment on her face as she looked up at Von. It had been a couple hours since Von dropped Solàna off home before making it back to his place.

"Yeah... Ion really gotta choice. I just need ta know the truth."

He muttered.

Dayvon let out a deep sigh, lowering his head as he leaned up against the counter. After what Durk told him on the phone last night about Kris and Keyanta messing with each other behind his back, Von had been contemplating in his mind about what to do with that information.

He wasn't sure on how to feel about True possibly not being his daughter. Von had been with True ever since she was born. He fell in love with her the moment he held True in his arms as a baby. The love that he had for True had only grown stronger throughout the last 7 years of him being her father.

None of this just made any sense.

"Dayvon... I know Kris can be a handful at times, but I'm sure this is just one big misunderstanding."

Tasha tried to reason.

"There is just no way True ain't yours. I mean, she looks just like you."

She went on.

Von just remained quiet, replaying all of the memories he ever had with True in his head. All the moments that they shared together just played out like a movie in his brain. True definitely had his whole heart. It's just the thought of Kris lying to him for so long about True made him feel so fucked up in the head.