Chapter 20

Ooouuu sorry for the late update

Ooouuu sorry for the late update. I fell asleep while writing 🤣 LMAOO

 I fell asleep while writing 🤣 LMAOO

*Later that night*

"So when you inhale tha smoke, jus hold it in fa a few seconds before blowing it out."

Von found himself looking down at Solàna as she was leaned up against his rolls royce. He just watched her, licking his lips a bit as she held up a joint in between her lips.

She stood there in some pink pajama shorts with a matching top on. He had given her his sweater to wear on top of that since they were currently standing right outside in the dark at her house. He simply just couldn't get over how beautiful she truly was. Her brown eyes were low from all the smoking that they had been doing for the past 30 minutes now.

Dayvon just also couldn't get over the fact that he had just ate her entire lady parts out like it was his last supper on death row tonight. The way he had Solàna screaming and moaning his name not even an hour ago just rang through his ears as it was still fresh on his mind.

"You ready?"

He questioned, just as she nodded her head yes. He chuckled a little, watching how focused she was trying to be. He had a lighter in his hand, which he raised up before flicking it on. He lit the end of her joint, still keeping his eyes planted on her as she began to inhale the smoke.

"Just hold it in before letting it go, Solàna."

He instructed, placing the lighter down before moving closer to her. She just breathed in deeply, doing exactly what he said as she held in the smoke for a bit. She could only feel herself getting higher as she pulled the spliff out of her mouth. Her heart rate picked up in speed as Dayvon suddenly leaned his face down to her level.

He kept amazing eye contact with her as he brought his lips super close to hers. They were inches away from touching as Solàna leaned up on her tippy toes a bit. Von just parted his lips a little as Solàna began to blow the smoke directly into his mouth, just like he taught her to do.