Chapter 40

As promised, here's another chapter for y'all😜🩷

"Ok it's my turn... would you rather be able to talk with animals or speak all the foreign languages in the world?"

"Tha fuck??"

Dayvon said, raising his eyebrows up. He watched in amusement Solàna just laughing at his reaction to her question.

It was currently 10pm. Von had his car parked right outside one of his favorite burger joints in the city. After having a mini smoke session with Solàna, she ended up getting the munchies and was hungry after all. They were just sitting in the car with the windows down, sharing a huge bag of french fries and simply just talking with each other like no tomorrow.

The feeling of talking to somebody for hours about anything in the world was definitely a vibe that Von had never felt before. He loved the feelings that she made him experience whenever he was near her. He truly enjoyed being around Solàna.

"Just answer the question, silly."

She pointed, smirking. She had her body leaned up against the door, completely facing Von with her legs crossed right in front of her. Dayvon just admired her beauty, her smile, just everything about her turned him on.

"Ummm... aiight lemme see. Cus Ion really fuck wit dogs like that... but if I could talk to em then that would be interesting."

He thought out loud.

"Well, you could technically talk to any animal in the world, not just dogs."

She corrected him. He just shrugged.

"Uhh... I guess I'll pick tha foreign language one. I always wanted ta learn a different language. I even took french class back in high school, but that shit was lame as hell and my french teacher was bogus as fuck."

Solàna just shook her head as Von reached over, grabbing a few fries from the bag in her lap.

"You really took a french class? Let me hear you say something in french."