Chapter 18

Heyyyy beautiful people 😘 Not me tryna be nice like I ain't post yesterday 🙄😂my baddd😩

This book is already at 13k reads and is #3 in the #hoodlove category 🤣

Lemme stop chattin tho😇 Enjoy this longggg chapter chile.

"Solàna!!!!"

"Solàna!!!!"

The sound of True's voice just rang through Solàna's ears as she stepped outside. She couldn't help but light up as True came running right towards her.

"True, heyyyy!"

She giggled. True happily threw her arms around Solàna's waist, pulling her into a big hug.

"You finally made it!! I can't believe you're at my granny's house!"

She just beamed.

"Well of course! I came just for you!"

Solàna said as they pulled away.

"Annndd I also got you a surprise."

She added in. True just gasped as Solàna reached down into her purse, pulling out a book. The title of the book was called Hair Love by Mathew A. Cherry.

True's eyes quickly lit up as Solàna handed her the book.

"I saw this at the bookstore the other day and immediately thought of you."

Solàna said.

"Really?!"

Before Solàna could even say anything else, True just pulled her into another hug.

"Thank you Solàna! I love it soo much!"

She spoke happily-

"Oh, so you must be the famous miss Monaè, True's teacher right?"

A sudden female voice could be heard. Solàna looked up, her eyes landing on a familiar looking woman. The female was walking right towards her, along with some other girl that just gave Solàna a friendly smile.