Chapter 10

Look at me posting early for once 😂

Enjoy ☺️

"Yeah no, I took way more shots then you

"Yeah no, I took way more shots then you. I definitely know how to hold my liquor."

Solàna pointed while smirking.

"I don't think so Solàna. Yo ass seems a little bit tipsy right now and you only had 3 shots."

Duke snickered.

She just chuckled as he pointed back at her before smirking. They were currently sitting in a private section at Gold Room. Solàna and Duke had been dancing and taking shots the entire night, simply enjoying each others company. Solàna was surprisingly having fun right now. She wasn't sure if it was because of the liquor in her system or not, but she definitely was enjoying herself this evening.

Duke just eye'd her, taking in all her beauty as he couldn't stop smiling. She just chuckled, thinking it was so funny how he kept gazing at her the entire night.

"You got a staring problem?"

She teased while poking his chest. He grinned a little, licking his lips while looking down at her.

"I'm just sitting here thinking about how badly I fumbled you.."

He began.

"Oh here we go..."

Solàna groaned while closing her eyes in embarrassment. She could hear Duke chuckling as she tried to cover her face with her hands.

"Let's not go down this road again Duke."

She teasingly begged.

"Nahhh but I'm serious, Solàna. I really fucked a good thing up witchu. What we had is just something I can never find with anyone else."

He admitted. Solàna just sighed a bit, looking back up at him as they made eye contact. She was trying to see if she still had any feelings for Duke at all. I mean, he was still so handsome as ever. His face had definitely matured since the last time she saw him. They still got along pretty well, obviously since they were having such a good time tonight.