Chapter 25

Idk how we got to chapter 25 already

Idk how we got to chapter 25 already... but maybe I need to slow TF down 🤔

Anywho... enjoy my lovely readers💙

Solàna stood quietly in the bathroom with her elbows leaning up against the counter

Solàna stood quietly in the bathroom with her elbows leaning up against the counter. She nervously chewed the inside of her cheek as the events from tonight kept running through her head. She just couldn't stop thinking about Gleesh.

The way he was so quick to shield her from all the chaos tonight was just shocking to her. She found herself mentally praying for the past hour that Gleesh was somewhere alive and okay.

Solàna sighed deeply, leaning up off the counter before eyeing herself in the mirror. She was able to take a nice hot shower that definitely helped calm her nerves. Dayvon had given her some of his clothes to wear for the night; a huge long T shirt that covered her body almost like a dress.

Solàna still wasn't quite sure how she always ended up in this position once again with Von... yet here they were.

Speaking of Von, his mood had definitely switched into something much darker after his phone call with Durk earlier. Solàna wasn't sure what the call was about, but she could just tell that Von was upset over something.

She just exited the bathroom, being met with complete and utter silence throughout the huge apartment. Solàna couldn't help but secretly admire how bougie and high end his place looked. She still couldn't get over how Dayvon not only owned a huge mansion, but he also had his own bachelor pad on the side as well.

I wonder if he brings hoes here.

She thought quietly to herself.

Solàna... now is not the time to be thinking about stuff like that...

The voice in her head just scowled her. She sucked her teeth lightly before casually strolling down the hall. She decided to just give herself a mini tour of his place since they were going to be stuck here for the night.

The hallway was super long as there were a few doors to some rooms. She found herself nearing the end of the hall, entering into a huge open space which looked like the living room. There was a big huge couch along with a 60 inch flat screen TV mounted up onto the wall.