Chapter 23

THIS CHAPTER IS LONGGG

THIS CHAPTER IS LONGGG. like 5k words and it took me a minute to edit it😭

Sorry for the delay folks 🩷🩷😩

*1 week later*

"Granny I'm homeeee!"

Solàna found herself yelling as she entered through the front door. She had her laptop pressed against her chest along with her heavy school bag and purse hanging from her arms. She made it inside the house, closing the door with her foot before letting her bags hit the ground.

"Gosh..."

She muttered, already feeling exhausted from carrying such heavy bags. She just turned around, locking the front door with her fingers as it made a clicking sound. She slipped out of her heels, placing them neatly to the side before dragging her way through the house.

"Hey baby, I'm upstairs!"

Meg hollered back.

Solàna just made her way up the steps, passing her bedroom and instead walking right into Meg's room. She couldn't see Meg but she could hear her shuffling in the bathroom that was connected to her room.

Solàna just let out a long sigh, placing her laptop down before taking a seat at the edge of the bed. She laid right on her back against the bed with her eyes staring up at the ceiling.

"Solàna? Is that you on my bed with yo outside clothes?"

Meg questioned from the bathroom. Solàna just chuckled.

"Umm... maybe."

She answered before pouting her lips. Her mood hadn't been the greatest within the last week or so; and Solàna only had 1 person to blame for that:

Dayvon Bennett.

She just sucked her teeth while rolling her eyes, trying not to think to deeply about him like she had been doing all day, let alone all week.