034

*Season 3 Spoilers if you didn't see it yet*

After the battle in the entertainment district, Tanjiro and his friends passed out from exhaustion. They were in a pitiful state, bruises and injuries all over their bodies unlike Y/n, our cute demon who was a bad bitch during this battle who hasn't any injuries and Nezuko with minor injuries.

The kakushi took them to the Butterfly Estate. Shinobu gasped as she saw the boys, aswell as the butterfly girls and Aoi.
" Lay them down on these beds" Shinobu instructed.

Without a word, they put the boys on the beds. Y/n was sad as she stays by Tanjiro's side. Nezuko tried to cheer her up knowing Tanjiro was in a coma and didn't know when he will wake up, she didn't want to tell Y/n knowing it will break her heart.

"Come n/n, make flower crowns" Y/n didn't move she didn't want to leave her love alone. Nezuko sigh as she give up.

———————————————————

Y/n stays like that for a whole month not leaving Tanjiro's side even if the sun was high in the sky. She hides in the sheets all day, hugging an unconscious Tanjiro.

At night, Nezuko went to deal with a emotionless Y/n " Y/n, please you can't stay like this forever, at least you need to move for a bit. If you want I'll tell you what happened to me" That perks Y/n's attention as she slowly went forward. They went outside, sat down on the porch near the flowers.

" When Tanjiro picked you up, I woke up but my body was paralyzed by the pain. Before you came back, a woman named Yosano Akito passed by and saw me. She saved me, I was in pain for a week. She told me about demons and Muzan so I decided to become a demon slayer. She taugh me everything I know. When I heard about your trial with the Hashiras, I knew I had to find you. So I ask demon slayers if they knew where you both were and that's how I met you at the entertainment district. And I'm glad I did because I saved you"

Nezuko explained then hug the demon. " I love you Y/n as my sister"

—————————————————————

A month later, Y/n was laying down, in a deep sleep hugging her boyfriend.
" It .... was a dream.." a whisper in the air and the sound of a vase in the ground. Kanao stands in shock looking at a confused Tanjiro " Where am I ??" Tanjiro felt something snuggled at his side. He glances and saw his girlfriend " Y/n...." He smiles as he pats her head. Kanao ran toward him " Are you okay ??? You've been in a coma for two months ever since that battle !"

" I see" he glances again at Y/n, " you waited for me ?? I'm sorry that I left you alone " Y/n slowly open her eyes at the voice and she look at Tanjiro's face. Surprised, tears started to welled up, Y/n quickly embrace Tanjiro in her arms as she cried.

Kanao hesitate " Y/n be careful please, he just woke up" but Tanjiro said that it was okay. He kissed his lover's head.
Then Goto, a kakushi screamed all of a sudden, realizing that Tanjiro was awake.

After calling every girls in the Butterfly Estate, They all started crying as fast steps could be heard. Nezuko with tears at the corners, " Big brother...." She ran toward Tanjiro and Y/n still in her boyfriend's embrace and hugged them tight.

After a few days, Tanjiro recovered entirely, he and Nezuko started to do exercises as Y/N watched them in the darkness of the room.

—————————————————————

*Tanjiro's POV*

At night, I took Y/n's hand to take her outside. " come on, darling, I need to show you something " I lead her in the woods around us. As we walked further in the forest, the more Y/n was walking closer to me.  " Honey, Y/n please close your eyes "
She did what I ask, what a good girl.

I lead her to my special date " it's okay now, open your eyes" She opened her eyes    and just by the look at her eyes you could see the fabulous awe.

She pointed at her bamboo, I took it off. She was so beautiful and I couldn't believe that I left her for two months. So I kissed her and pinned her on a tree.
And soon we begin to make out, we both were blushing madly but before it goes further, I pulled away.

"Are...you...ok ?" Y/n asked me and I nodded blushing. Then fireflies appeared around us and Y/n stepped out of the dark and tried to catch the insects. My girl was so beautiful, the moon shines above her making her like a goddess. She was so cute.

————————————————————

We walked back to the Butterfly Estate, she spend the time running trying to catch fireflies so she was tired. I picked up in a bridal way, she placed her head on my shoulder, dozing off. I chuckled, I put her on my bed. I laid down next to her and I observed her from her sweet hair to the soft lips. I was very lucky to have her, I softly moved her hair from her neck as I kissed her gently.
I looked at her ......

" I love you Y/n"

" I love you Y/n"