022

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Third person's POV ❀❜ ❭

As always, It was training. Tanjiro and Kanao at the cup game, both were fast to block each other's cup, Tanjiro saw a opening and grab a cup but was block by Kanao's hand and use it to her advantage by grabbing it. Aoi says stop and that's the end of the round.

" You really are a fast one, Kanao!"

Kanao stays silent, and Aoi announces to Tanjiro his scores 10 wins and 10 losses.

" You guys up for a jog ?" Tanjiro asked the boys. " While keeping up our Breathing, you mean ?" Zenitsu replied, Tanjiro nodded. Then he hits Zenistu in his stomach and Zenitsu performs his Breathing

"You want me to keep this up 24/7?"

" MONJIRO !"Inosuke screamed alerting Zenitsu who start punching his stomach.

" Take this !"

" That's nothing !"

" You're all brawn and no brains !"

In the Butterfly Estate, you could see a chibi Y/n covered by a blanket looking for Tanjiro, her boyfriend. Then she heard sreaming, and yelling and footsteps. She looked carefully outside that's when sha saw her friends and boyfriend. Zenitsu, Inosike and Tanjiro , She hums loudly but she wasn't heared so she hums more loud. It was Zenitsu who heared her because of his hearing.

" Y/N-CHAN!" Zenitsu screamed which catch the attention of Tanjiro. Tanjiro's eyes widened because the sun was up and you were here with them. " B-baby !! You shouldn't be here, the sun is up, you could turn to ashes so please return into your room. I will come later. I promise !" Tanjiro said more like yelled. Y/n hummed sadly but slowly walked away " Don't worry Y/N-chan !! I will come too, before our mission because you will be asleep, I think!" Zenitsu yelled to you. You turned to see Zenitsu with big smile on his face. You hummed happily in response and ran to your room. Tanjiro seen your interaction with Zenitsu, cause him to ask questions in his head as he looked down with tears in his eyes ' Would you leave him for Zenitsu ? Don't you love him anymore ? Do you find him attractive ? '

· · ─────── ·✦ · ─────── · ·✦· · ─────── ·✦· ─────── · ·

Before leaving for his mission, our Mc lover was going to say to everyone goodbye. On his way outside, he bumps into a man even if he moved to his right trying to dodge him. He looks back at the guy with a strange look on his face.

'Wasn't he at the Final Selection ? He got such an amazing build in such short time. '

" Long time no see ! Glad to see you're doing well ! " The man completely ignores him, but Tanjiro continues his way to Aoi.

" You're already leaving ? It wasn't long, but I'm glad we got to spend that time together. Good luck!" Aoi said as Tanjiro had a funny face. " Thank you so much, for looking out for us, even though you were so busy. " He said. " No need to thank me. I only survived the Final Selection by sheer luck, after all. And since then, I've been too afraid to go into battle. I'm nothing but a coward" Aoi said looking down. " Hey, that doesn't matter. You helped me out, your feeling have become part of me. I'll carry them on the battle field then Look after me again ig I get hurt, okay ?"

He said walking inside looking for Kanao. He waved to her " Kanao! We're heading out now, Thank for everything " Tanjiro said waiting for a answer but the femle just smiled. She take out a coin " Oh? What's that ?" Tanjiro asked. Kanao flipped it up, she looked at it 

" Tails"

and spoke " All I did was follow the Master's orders. There's no need to thank me. So goodbye" She said making Tanjiro happy " What was that you just flipped? A coin ? It sayd ' heads' and 'tails', huh ?" Tanjiro started asking her questions, all she did was saying ' Goodbye'.