031

Tanjiro and Y/n were walking to the box, but because of the exhaustion Y/n fall asleep but luckily Tanjiro catch her. "Sleep tight, okay  darling ?"  Then Tanjiro put her in the box and put it on his shoulders.
' I can still fight, I'm going to fight until the very end !'

* Uzui's POV*
" Huh! This really pisses me off !!  You're good-looking and you have three wives and on top of that, you're full of swagger"
The demon glared at me and continues to speak
" You're different, aren't you ? You 're not like any of the other Hashira I have killed"
" You must've been special since the day you were born. A chosen talent, right ? That makes me so jealous ! I need you to die as soon as possible!" He said as he smile sinister.
Instead of freak out, I just smiled and said  " Talent ? Do I look like someone with any talent ??"
" If someone like me gives n that impression, you really are living a blessed live " But then I feel the poison in my veins, I started sweating a lot and breathing heavily.
The demon laughed with a big smile on his face" What the hell are you laughing at ??"
"The poison's affecting you, after all! Slowly but surely!!"
Then I went forward to attack them but they dodged. I went to attack them but especially the demon girl, she gasped as I kicked her in the stomach.
" Don't you dare kick my little sister !"
"You scumbag !" She screamed as she sent her obi to attack me but I took my bombs and spread out.
The male saw the bombs and dodged them but not like the female one who took a blow critical who took off her head. While I attacked the male demon, the little sister screamed as she hold her head " He beheaded me again ! Damn you ! I'll make you pay!"

* Tanjiro's POV*
I ran till I smell the sent of Uzui-San, then I ran and went down in front of Uzui-San.
" Hey you, Talk about flashy entrances! That's what I like to see !"
' There's two demons now. How did that happen ?'
'I-We—'
" We're going to win! Us the demon slayer !"
" No way can you win ! Not when the Hashira who's your only hope is ravaged by poison !"
"Poison!" I turned my head to him worriedly " Oh, we're going to win easy, you dumbass bottom-feeders"
While Uzui-San talk, I was looking at him and I saw in him Rengoku-San.

*Third person's POV*
Dali was about to attack Uzui when Zenitsu attack her first and they went flying outside of the house.
"Zenitsu!" Tanjiro screamed " Leave that worm woman to me and  Sleepyhead!" Inosuke said to Tanjiro before joining Zenitsu outside on the roof. "I won't let you kill my sister"
One of the eyes of  Gyutaro disappeared as he reappeared on the forehead of his little sister.
Tanjiro was lost in his mind that he didn't noticed that Gyutaro flashed in front of him, blood sickles right beside his throat ready to go through it.
Luckily Uzui grab him by the back of his collar and throw him in the air, he quickly attack Gyutaro. Then à millions of obi came from above but the demon slayer and the demon ignore it while Tanjiro struggles to protect himself from it. During their fight, Gyutaro sent a track behind Uzui who wasn't able to dodge fortunately Tanjiro blocks it with his Water Breathing Technique.

'Sound Breathing; Fifth Form: String Performance'

Then a bunch of explosions echoed in the whole house which lends them outside. They were fighting when Hinatsuru, one of Uzui's wives, sent many Kunai.

' Blood Demon Art : Rampant Arc Rampage!'

'He's creating a dome with the slashes!' Hinatsuru thought,  and Then One Kunai pierced Gyutaro affecting him and Uzui cut his legs and he couldn't regenerate so Tanjiro took his chance to try to cut his neck.
But soon enough, he regenerate his legs

' Blood Demon Art: Rotating Circular Slashes, Flying Blood Scythes '

Because of his attack, Uzui kicked Tanjiro from the attack to protect him. Then he use a technique

' Sound Breathing; Fourth Form : Constant Resounding Slashes!'

To protect himself, Uzui used his explosions to protect himself from the bloody slashes. But then  he vanished, he was nowhere to be seen.
Out of nowhere, obi came flying toward Uzui which he dodged. Hinatsuru tried to assure Uzui but was cut of by Gyutaro covering her mouth. " Well, you have a lot of nerve "

* Tanjiro's POV*

I saw Hinatsuru-San getting attack by the demon 'Move!'
'Move, move ,move, MOVE!!'
Then I heard a sound like an open door and saw Y/n attacked Gyutaro ' Y/n, love ! Why are always getting into trouble!'
But luckily she kicked Gyutaro away from her and his wife as she envelope her into her arms. But then I saw Gyutaro went forward to slay Y/n ' No! No! No! Not the last person I have left ! Y/n!!'
" Tanjiro's girlfriend!! Y/n L/n ! You have my gratitude !"

* Third person's POV*

Uzui block Guytaro's attack but then Daki's obi came furiously toward them. Tanjiro not able to protect himself in time, Y/n put herself in front of him but Zenitsu came and blocks the attack. Tanjiro grab quickly Y/n's cheeks " I swear! If you do this one more time I'm going to kill you then myself! Please Y/n think about yourself first, you're very important to me. So please don't sacrifice yourself for me." Tanjiro said tears in his eyes trying his best to not let them fall. Y/n nodded even if she knows that it's wasn't true, she will always protect Tanjiro she knew it and Tanjiro knew it too.
" Uzui-San is been poisoned by the enemy ! So he's in bad shape !! So we have to finish this, as soon as possible"
Then The Kamaboko trio came to a strategy, Zenitsu and Tanjiro is protecting Inosuke while he'll cut the head.
' Pallisade Blide!'
Then Daki's head went flying, then Inosuje grab her head and ran as fast as he could.
" Im gonna race off with it somewhere far away so she can't slick it back on !"
Obi went attacking Inosuke but he dodged them with grace.
" Be careful, Inosuke!" Inosuke was running as Daki was screaming. Then a slash went through him beside the heart.
"Inosuke !!"
' What's he doing here ? Where is Uzui-San??'
Tanjiro said in his mind. Then he looked at Uzui. He widened his eyes at the sight, Uzui's left hand was on the ground holding one of his weapons and beside it, Uzui himself laying on the ground unconscious.
" Tanjiro, look out!!" Zenitsu screamed as he pushed Tanjiro out of the way as Daki's powerful attack blow.
' Sorry, babe. Sorry, Zenitsu. Sorry everyone.'

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
As everything went black.