017

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Third person's POV ❀❜ ❭

"You're in the presence of the hashiras!" The Kakushi yelled at Tanjiro. 

" How droll, I heard he was a slayer with a demon in tow, so I was expecting someone with grandeur, but... he looks like your average passerby." A man with jewelry exclaimed.

" And now, we"ll put this boy on trial ! I see!" A man with yellow hair with red tips shouted.

Little did they know, a girl with pink and green hair fangirling them, ' He's been protecting his lover this entire time, even through she's a demon, What a beautiful act of true love! How brave!'     

" W-Who are you p-peop-" He was cut off by a hand slapping his face on the ground" Don't open your mouth yet, you numbskull! Have you no clue who stand before you ? You're in the presence of the Hashiras!" He yelled at Tanjiro one more time.

' Hashira ? What a Hashira ? What's he talking about ? And exactly who are these people?   Where I am?' Tanjiro thought panicked. "This is the Demon Slayer Headquarters and you're about to put on trial. "The Insect Pillar know as Shinobu Kocho said aswering his question as she was reading his mind.

" Before we start the trial, let's go over the crimes you've been accus-" Shinobu strated explaining but was cut off by a enthusiastic man named 

Flame Pillar/Rengoku Kyojuro

" There's no need a trail ! Defending a demon is a clear violation of the code, It's well within our rights to handle him! We shall behead him alongside the demon !" The Flame Pillar said.

 Sound Pillar/Uzui Tengen

" In that case, I'll be glad to decapitate him  flamboyantly! I will show you the most flamboyant blood splashes the world has ever seen I'm talking max flamboyance!" The Sound Pillar added 

Love Pillar/Mitsuri Kanroji

' What? You'd kill such an adorable child ? That pains my heart! It fills me with anguish!' The Love Pillar thought

Stone Pillar/Gyomei Himejima

  " What a pitiful sight this boy is. The poor soul... I pity him for having been born at all"

Mist Pillar/ Tokito Muichiro  

' Um...what was that cloud shape again ? What was it called again'  The youngest pillar thought as he looked at the sky

' Where's Y/n ?' Tanjiro looked around his surroundings for Y/n ' Y/n !' . " Where do you think you're looking ? The Hashiras are in front of you. These are the nine hightest ranking swordmens in the Demon Slayers."

" Let's put him out of his misery" Himejima said" Yeah! Let's do it. Flamboyantly!" Uzui agreed. Tanjiro looked at them horrified" Hashira..., Y/n...Y/n where are you ? Y/n! Zenitsu! Inosuke! Murata-san! " Tanjiro yelled for his lover and friends while he placed himself into a sitting position. 

Serpent Pillar/Iguro Obanai

" Forget that,  What will we do with Tomioka? " A other voice ringed into Tanjiro's ears making him turned to the voice" Seeing him just standing there unrestrained puts a heavy weight on my mind. Based on what Kocho told us, Tomioka is just as guiltly of breaking the rules. How will we deal with him ? How should we hold him accountable? What kind of lesson should we teach him?"  Iguro said, on his tree " Don't you have anything to say, Tomioka ? " Iguro asked as he pointed at Tomioka.

Water Pillar/ Tomioka Giyuu

 Tanjiro looked at Tomioka who is far away from everyone, and he felt guilty' Because of me, even Tomioka-san...'

' Iguro, you're as serpent like as ever! Such a nag! I love how pesky you are!'  Mitsuri turned to Tomioka' Tomioka! Standing all by himself at a distance! How cute!' Mitsuri thought with a blush over her face.

Insect Pillar/ Kocho Shinobu

" Oh, where's the harm ? He did come along without resisting. Let's come up with a punishement later. What I'm more interested in is hearing this boy's story" She said camly " Why does he act as a Demon Slayer? And with a demon in tow, at that. I'd love to hear the reasoning out of his own mouth. Those actions are a clear breach of the Demon Slayer's code, of course. You're well aware of that aren't you ?" After she said that, Tanjiro stays silent" Kamado Tanjiro, What is your reason for travelling with a demon as a Demon Slayer ?"

"You can take your time, Just tell us why ?" Shinobu added. Tanjiro  grinds his teeth before speaking " She's...She's my girl--" But he coughed in pain, the Insect Pillat  kneeled in front of him, " I do believe you need some water"  She put the gourd on his lips, only for him to grab it with his mouth. 

" You've sustained heavy injuries to your jaw, so please drink slowly. I've mixed in a painkiller, so you'll feel better soon." After drinking Tanjiro took heavy breaths before explaining his situation. " It's not like it heals your wounds, so you musn't push yourself. Now then, Kamado Tanjiro.." 

He looked up abruptly" That demon is my girlfriend ! While I was out, a demon attacked my family with her, By the time I got home, everyone was dead  except her! My girlfriend turned into a demon, but she's never eaten anyone! She never has..and never will! No matter what, she'll never hurt humans! "

But he was cut off by the Serpent Pillar who was pointing at him " Spare us your absurd ravings. It's no wonder you're defending her if she's your future wife. I can't trust a single word you're saying. I, for one, don't believe you." Iguro exclaimed. While the Stone Pillar prays as he's crying" She's been possessed by a demon. Let us kill this poor child immediately so that she may be liberated! " 

" Listen to me, please! I became a swordman to cure Y/n. It's been two years since Y/n became a demon !  And in all that time, she hasn't eatin a single human! " Tanjiro shouted at them.

" Your story's spinning in the most dull way possible, idiot. Just because she has,'t eaten anyone yet doesn't mean she never will. Lip service is cheap. Prove it with max flamboyance." Uzui replied

Muichiro wasn't listening but was looking at the sky, or a bird" What was that bird called again? Um..." But everyone ignored him" Excuse me ? I do have my doubt, y'kow? I just can't imagine the Master being in the dark about this situation. Do you really think it's okay to deal with him without his permission? Shouldn't we at least wait until he arrives ? " Misturi asked nervous

" My lover....My lover will fight by my side ! She can fight as a Demon Slayer to protect humans ! So please..." Tanjiro exclaimed 

" Well, well, I see you have some fun brewing here!"