033

"NEZUKO ?!"

In front of me, my supposed dead little sister protecting Y/n. E/c glanced at me in worry as she dashs toward me, she removed the cloth in her mouth " ok??? Tanji..ok ??"

I smiled at her worry, having our little moment as if we were alone in this world. ( you are literally in a battle Tanjiro)
"Who are you, you trash ! " Screamed Gyutaro , Nezuko ignored him and try to cut his head but unfortunately missed. Angry, Gyutaro kicked her and walked toward me with a sent of murder.

"Finish with your little trick " he took gently my hand however he broke my fingers. Yelped in pain, Y/n stood in front of me as a way to protect me. She head butted him but she hurt herself and him passionately about it and she at the same time so she was a little dizzy but it distracted him enough to send a poisoned Kunai.

"You little.."
As he was weak, luck was maybe on my side as I tackled him to the ground and tried to cut his head off with all my strength but his neck was hard as rock.
Daki, his little sister tried to swing her patterns (I don't know what it's called)  but Zenitsu managed to get out of the rubble as he went to cut her neck.

Not having enough strength, Gyutaro start to get  up as he let out his poisoned slashes. I was able to dodge his attacks but he was so fast for me. Fortunately, Uzui-San, protected me, creating a explosion.

Forgetting about the girls, Nezuko and Y/n those two made up a plan to help the boys. "Ok, Y/n-Chan, you help my brother and the sound Hashira and I help Zenitsu and Inosuke.

-    Y/n's POV    -

You hum in affirmation as you run to the boys, not noticing Nezuko's soft gaze on you.  You saw Tanjiro and Uzui in distance fighting the demon ' Tanjiro is hurt ! I have to protect him and Uzui-san ! '

- Third person's POV-

In the side of Nezuko, she ran helping Zenitsu "who are you ?!"
"We can deal with that later! We have to behead her fast!"
Zenitsu nodded as they both tried to cut her neck but without success.

'Y/n's side'

" Y/N ! " Tanjiro called out, you let your blood on the torso of the demon and turn on burned him. As he screamed in pain, Tanjiro was able to cut his head.

'Nezuko's side '

However Inosuke came as a hero and now they behead her on the same time as her evil big brother.

-  Tanjiro's POV   -

I was breathing heavily now the poison in my system, I could see Y/n running toward me, looking worried aswell as Uzui-san. I could also feel Y/n covering me with her body as a way to protect me.

-    Y/n's POV    -

'Tanjiro! Tanjiro ! ' I covered Tanjiro with my body from the left slashed on the demon body as it destroyed everything on his way. But I burned every single slashes.

Tanjiro fell asleep after the chaos, I stir him to wake him up.  Almost in tears, Tanjiro finally woke up. I catch him in my arms, snuggle in his chest crying softly. I took of my cloth in my mouth to kiss him forgetting about his injury. He flinched in pain, I immediately pull away. "Okay?! Okay, darling? ".
"Yes, I'm fine don't worry. You saved me, thanks babe !" He smiled sweetly as I remember. ( osmanthus wine—! Sorry wrong story)
"What about the others ?" He asked standing up but out of exhaustion he fell.

-  Tanjiro's POV   -

" Tanjiro!" A voice called out my name ( adeptus Xiao!—- )  'It sounds like Zenitsu!'  Suddenly Y/n grab and carry me on her shoulders in her child form.
She was cute !

The voice was near " TANJIRO ? WHY MY LEGS ARE BROKEN !! WHAT'S GOING ON ?! AND WHY THERE IS A PRETTY GIRL RIGHT NEXT TO ME !!!"
Nezuko start giggled because she find him funny, I think I don't really know about girls feelings. In any case, she began to treat him with everything she could.

" you're okay, then ? Thank goodness! "

"I'm everything but okay ! But Inosuke is in a worse shape than me ! His pulse is getting weaker !" Zenitsu screamed in panic as usual.

"Inosuke !"

I found Inosuke in a bad shape as Zenitsu told me. The poison spread into his whole body, tears start pooling my eyes but suddenly Y/n touch him and Inosuke was on fire. But then the poison disappeared from his body ' His skin, inflamed by the poison. It's starting to heal ! '

Inosuke calame back with his fierce attitude, I was so glad that I start crying.  Then we start heading where Uzui-San was to heal him from the poison. When we arrived there was I supposed his wives ( goddesses please marry me )
Y/n touches his arm and fire came out again but one of his wives, Suma I think it's her name start yelling at Y/n as she didn't notice that the poison began to fade.
When the realization came in, they all start crying in joy. " I think Y/n's Blood Demon Art ignited the poison, burning it away " I said as I pet my beloved sunshine. " I'm glad you survived but I'm going to search for the heads otherwise I can't rest easy."

"Nii-San! I'm coming with you " Nezuko said. I nodded at her. Then we went to search for the demons head still on Y/n's shoulders.We find them and they were arguing, throwing each other insults.
Then Nezuko cover the mouth of the girl as I cover the boy's one.  " that's a lie, you don't really feel that way at all."
"In this whole world, you two siblings have no one but each other. Try to get along."
"Nobody will ever be on your side. So if nothing else, you two shouldn't be cursing each other out like this!"
Then Daki started to cry as she start to disintegrated faster than her brother as she called out for him. Slowly her brother's turn came.

Then we reunited with all our troup, and cried but Y/n was happy as usual.

*A/n: did you watch the new spider-man ? Spider-man across the spider-verse ? My favorite is pavtir, spider man Indian he's so cute I can't. For the story dou you like it I really like your opinions and tell me if you want something special like why Nezuko is alive or something you want to add*