035

The morning after, it was time to go to the next mission, The swordsmith village.

Tanjiro stood in front of a female kakushi, who introduced herself and explained the situation, finally took Tanjiro on her back.

After a few hours, Tanjiro arrived at his destination it was soon night. First thing, Tanjiro did was to meet the leader of the swordsmiths.

For the first night, Tanjiro and his girlfriend were proposed to spend the night in a hot spring and suddenly loud footsteps were heard.

A mighty Hashira, who devoted her life to save other people and serve the demon corpse. She was loved by everyone even though her weird hair color, Mitsuri Kanroji, the Love Hashira, ran in a rather loose yakuta. She has tears in her eyes and her cleavage were almost out.

« Tanjiro-kun ! It's you. Tanjiro and Y/n ! »
Panicked Tanjiro tried to cover her breasts while trying to be respectful.

« Just now, up there, I got ignored ! I said hello but he ignored me !»
« who ignored you ? » Tanjiro asked surprised
Then the fellow demon slayer conforted his elder.

————————————————————

Tanjiro settled his box down in the bathroom of the hot spring. Little Y/n came out confused about the place.
« Y/n, we are at the hot spring. If you want to bathe you have to... hmm undress yourself... » Tanjiro slowly understand his words as his face turn red. « IF YOU WANT ! OF COURSE ! » Y/n hummed as she untied her kimono but she couldn't untied the ribbon in her back. Tanjiro who watching her lovingly, asked if she wanted his help. She nodded as she turned her back toward him. When Tanjiro finished untying, he snaked his arms around Y/n's soft waist. " you're beautiful, darling ". 

" Let's go " holding hands, the couple moved into the hot spring, Y/n sighs in relief feeling the water on her skin. She sat next to her lover, head over his shoulder relaxed.

But then suddenly she was splashed on the face a laugh could hear in front of her.

" NEZUKO ! What are you doing ?" Tanjiro  said, " I thought you had a mission"

Nezuko giggles at Tanjiro as she hugged Y/n who were thrilled to her, " Yes but I had help and went to assist you. I hope I didn't interrupt something" she teased with wiggle her eyebrows.

" Oh I may have something that could interest you, Y/n." 

Y/n titled her head confused as well as her lover.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Tada!!"

Y/n stared at the umbrella in her hands, she opened her umbrella in her hand unpurposely hitting her partner. It was pastel pink, with sakura petals which put some cuteness in the umbrella. It has a likeness to Y/n, you could tell that she was amazed by the fabric with her sparkling eyes.

" Now let's go around the village ! " Tanjiro Smiled as he took her hands " bye Nezuko ! " 

" bye nii-chan !" She waved.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Tanjiro's POV*

Now we're in the forest exploring, then Y/n turned her head toward an argument between two kids. I think that I know one as The Mist Hashira, Muichiro Tokito. However they were arguing for a key ? 

Muichiro hits suddenly the little kid and took the key by force. I felt a brush of wind and saw no trace of Y/N. " Y/n ?? " 

" Hmm !" ( stop !) Y/n were in front of the little kid defending him " IN THE SUN !! ' Even if she has some protection she must be careful !'  Muichiro was about to hit Y/n ' how dare he ? hitting  a girl no other than my girl ' 

" Enough !" 

I stop his hand from going further but then realization rush to me that he's part of the Hashiras, and elbow me in the stomach and I blacked out for a second ' It hurts as hell !' I felt Y/n kneeled beside me, eyes filled with worry. She put her delicate hand on my back and rubbed it gently.

" I'm okay , darling" Her eyes softened with love, i took her hand and put a kiss on it, 

" Can you not kiss yourselves in front of me, please you give me nausea with all your love., specially with a disgusting demon" 

Muichiro Hissed at us, I could feel the glooming aura of Y/n, tears in her eyes as I glared at  him. " You, Jerk just look away if you're disguted and how dare you insulting, Y/n" 

" She deserves to die, she's just a filthy demon"

" Don't say that ! you don't know anything!" Muichiro ignored me and start walking away with the key he wanted all along. " Hmm ?" ( are you okay ?) Y/n hummed at the little kid, he looks scared, staring deep into Y/N's pupils " you...are a demon" 

" Don't worry she's harmless. Her name is Y/N" He looks  a little relaxed " My name is Koketsu"

" Are you okay, he didn't hurt you ?" He shaked his head, I took Y/n's hand in mine. " Can i ask why he wanted a key and for what ?"

Then Koketsu explained that it's a robot which represents the strongest demon slayer in the world ' Yoriichi Tsugikini' and that I need to train with this robot to get stronger. I agreed with enthusiasm" But before we start can I take a stroll with Y/n ? We will be quick" 

He nodded as he waves us goodbye as he watch us get further in the woods.

( A/N : Hi sorry guys I've been a lot busy. I couldn't write because i must focus on my school year and its very hard. So don't expect a update very soon. But I will try to write. I love you guys and with the support you give me, it's very encouraging.)