018

⸙: ✰❛ Third person's POV ❀❜ ❭

" That the moron Slayer that had this demon ?  " A Hashira with scars all over his  body said, All of them turned to him. Tanjiro's eyes widened when he saw him carrying the box containing Y/n. 

Wind Pillar/ Sanemi Shinazugawa  

" Exactly what kinda stunt are you trying to pull here ? He ask Tanjiro.

' Shinazugawa ! You've gained even more gorgeous scars ! ' Mitsuri thought

 "Please Shinazugawa-Sama ! would you mind putting that box doxn ?" a Kakushi ask politely

Shinobu who was in front of Tanjiro stood up ' Shinobu looks pretty angry! How unusual! She's so cool!' Mitsuri thought fangirling. 

" Shinazugawa, please don't act out of line" Shinobu stated as she scowled him 

"What did you say about that demon, kid ? That she can fight as a Demon Slayer to protect humans ? You know what we call that ?" Sanemi ask Tanjiro as he unsheathed his sword. 

" A total delusion, you idiot!" he exclaimed as he stabbed the box throught it, blood poured out. Tanjiro heard Y/n grunted in pain and widened his eyes. He stood up quickly and stand in front of the Hashiras" Hashira or not ! I won't let anyone that hurts Y/n get away with it ! " Sanemi just chuckled as he stabbed deeper in the box before taking his sword out of it. 

" That so ? Good for you ? " 

Tanjiro started yelling as he charges toward Sanemi, but then Giyuu calls out" Stop it ! The Master will be arriving soon ! " But Tanjiro ignores him and continues running toward the haired white man.  The said man swings his sword, but Tanjiro dodged it with a jump. Still in air, Tanjiro head butt him the male giving him a nose bleed and making him drop the box and lie on he floor, Tanjiro as well with his hand tied up behind his back. We could hear a giggle and the Hashiras turned to Misturi who was blushing and covering her face with her hands" Pardon me " she mumbled

While Tanjiro gets in front of Y/n's box in a protective stance. " Damn you! " Sanemi yelled as he looked at Tanjiro. ' Even with Tomioka intervening, I'm surprised he managed to land a blow on Shinazugawa'  Obanai thought" If you can't even tell the difference between a good demon and a bad demon, You should just quit being a Hashira!"  

" You little..I'll destroy you !" Sanemi replied as he took his sword and stood up, and put the sword at Tanjiro's neck.

" Oyakata-sama...has arrived" said two identical children, as all of them turned to them.  They could see a man with shoulder lenght black hair and purple marks from his forehead to the top of his nose, he has a gentle smile. 

" So good of you to come, my beloved children"

The twins supported him as he walked toward the patio. "Good morning everyone, The weather is splendid today.  I wonder if the sky is blue. It pleases me that we've made it to our biannual Hashira Meeting with no personnel changes." The male said as he looked around.

' Those scars...No wait, an illness ? So that man's Oyakata-sama? '  Tanjiro thought as his head was smashed to the ground, in a bowing position. He shut his eyes in pain 'So quick, I couldn't even react! This..' but when he opens them again, he saw all of the Hashiras bowing at Oyakata-sama. 

" I'm pleased to see you in good health as weel, Oyakata-sama. I fervently pray for your continued good fortune." Sanemi said " Thank you, Sanemi" Oyakata-sama replied

" If I may, Oyakata-sama, before we start the Hashira Meeting, would you mind enlightening us about this swordman here that has been accompanied by a demon ?" Sanemi exclaimed.