021

❬ ⸙: ✰❛ Third person's POV ❀❜ ❭

During the next, Tanjiro trained with the three littles girls named Naho, Sumi and Kiyo. They help him in night if he forget about his Breathing Technique, they would smaked him. Tanjiro was during day, training, running.

Now Tanjiro was in front of Kanao, Tanjiro started chasing her, he was about to touch her hand but she dodged making Tanjiro fell. After training, Tanjiro thanked the girls but Aoi 'hffed' and crossed her arms over her chest. Tanjiro turned around and saw Inosuke and Zenitsu at the door with leaves and dirt on their faces. Our Mc called out but they just ran away.

The next day, Tanjiro and the girls was outside, wainting for Tanjiro to blow the first gourd. He took a deep breath and started blowing as the girls cheered on him until the gourd exploded.

Zenitsu and Inosuke decided finally to train with Tanjiro and the Butterfly Girls. Shinobu started explaining.

"What Tanjiro is mastering is a skill called ' Permanent Total Concentration Breathing '. By continually using your Breathing Technique every second of the day, your base stamina will skyrocket! Let's gice it a go!" Shinobu explained. They give it a try but failed miserably. So Tanjiro explained how to do it.

" I still can't maintain all day unless I really throw myself into it but if anyone can, it'd be you two." Tanjiro said " You do like this to make your lungs expand!" he explained as he gives a explanation using his body.

*A/N: *Boom* Boom*

" All that's left to do is train like crazy!" Inosuke and Zenitsu had a look on their face like they wanted to die and shook their heads. Then Shinobu appeared over Tanjiro's shoulders.

" Now, now... We're talking about a basic-No, an entry- level skill, no there's no reason you shouldn't be able to do it. That said, it is true that one must put in a lot of effort to master the basics. " She walked over to Inosuke. She started patting his shoulder. " Although it's no like it's some big burdle for you to overcome, right ? Something as siple as this should be child's play. Right, Inosuke ?" Shinobu teases " It'd be a downright shame if its wasn't, despite being an entry-level skill. But if you disagree, I suppose that's that. No need to brood over it."

She keeps on patting his shoulder. Then Inosuke started yelling " THE HELL YOU TRYNA SAY?! OF COURSE I CAN! LOOK DOWN ON ME AND I'LL RIP OFF YOUR DAMN TITS !" She just ignored him and waled over our simp, took his hand with both of her hands. " Good luck, Zenitsu! I' cheering for you!" She said cheerfully as Zenitsu's face turned red.

" RIGHT!!!!" Just after he said that, Zenitsu was seen running on top of the fence and Inosuke is pulling up 2 larges rocks with a rope. And Tanjiro was beside Inosuke encouraging him.

╔═════════════════╗

* ˚ ✦Time skip * ˚ ✦

   ╚═════════════════╝

It was night time, and Kanao was walking around the Butterfly Estate, when she feel a scent of a demon, she started running. Then she saw two persons, a demon and a human making flower crows together. Tanjiro and Y/n. Y/n feels her and stands up, startled Tanjiro. She ran over Kanao who was now noticed by Tanjiro. Y/n tackled her in a hug, making the female human widened her eyes. Tanjiro saw this and shouted to Y/n to stop, he walked over the two and apologize to Kanao for Y/n's actions.

" Hmm!Hm!HHHmm!" Y/n 'Said', Tanjiro and Kanao sweatdropped and the male chuckled before kiss his girl. But Y/n don't respond his action with a hug or 'hmms' but she crouched down and started writing more like drawing on the dirt with her fingers. Kanao and Tanjiro were confused about that but waited for the female to finish. Now Y/n finish her drawing, her boyfriend walked over to see but was block by his girlfriend. Only Kanao was allowed to see her drawing so she tells Tanjiro to wait with her hands and took Kanao's hand, pushing the female in front of the drawing.

Kanao'eyes widened after seen the drawing which was a girl who look like Kanao, she was a wearing a mask and where her heart was placed was chains blocking the outside. Kanao looked at Y/n who has her eyes softened at the sight . She ' smiled' at her friend and put the quiet female into a hug. Tanjiro was very confused but didn't ask any question. After this, the couple walked in the Estate hands in hands toward Y/n's room.

╔═════════════════╗

* ˚ ✦The next day * ˚ ✦

╚═════════════════╝

Tanjiro ran to Inosuke yelling " Inosuke ! Inosuke! Our reforged Nirichin will be arriving any time now ! " "For real? " Inosuke asked, Tanjiro nodded " Yeah! the crow just told me ! That Mr Haganezuka's scent! " Tanjiro said excited. " Yaho!!" Inosuke screamed as the two ran.

When they were outside, Tanjiro saw two persons, with one who ran aggresivily with a knife in hands toward Tanjiro. Luckily Tanjiro dodged in time. Shinobu and Aoi who were outside watched Haganezuka chased Tanjiro with a knife. " Is that a new training regimen ? " The Butterfly Pillar asked "As if" Aoi replied.

╔═════════════════╗

* ˚ ✦Time skip * ˚ ✦

╚═════════════════╝

Tanjiro and the sword makers sat down. Everyone looked at Inosuke who was looking at his sword who turned into a cyan color " The dull sheen of that cyan-grey hue is so cool. It's a fine color for a sword. "

" I'm so happy for you, Inosuke. Your old sword was chipped all over. " Tanjiro said calmly as he was hit by Hanagezuka. Inosuke walk to a little pond in front of the Estate who had rocks surrounding it. He picked a rock look at it and threw it.

" Lord Inosuke ? "

Then He picked a rock and start chipping the Nirichin blade like his old ones were. The sword makers and Tanjiro yelled. " I will kill you, you ungrateful brat !" Inosuke's sword maker, Kanamori, shouted at Inosuke ready to strangle him as Tanjiro held him back.

Then The sword makers leave angry as Tanjiro bows his head a million times while Inosuke watched them leave. Tanjiro was now asleep with Total Breathing Technique.

Toworrow, Tanjiro and Kanao were having their battle of tag. Tanjiro ran to Kanao and suceed to catch her hand. Now it was the cup game, They swung their arms blocking each other's arms. Then Tanjiro puts the cup on Kanao's arms. Sumi, Kiyo and Naho cheered. After this, Shinobu called Tanjiro for a check up for his jaw. Then he asked about The Fire Breathing. He had to ask Rengoku about this Breathing since he's the Flame Breathing and may know the specifics but he's on a mission.

Now, Tanjiro was heading to his girlfriend's room. When he entered in the rrom, and saw Y/n asleep. " She slept through the entire day again" Tanjiro said as he sat down on the bed beside his significant other. " I know they said you could be sleeping to recover your stamina, but it worries me if you don't open your eyes once in a while. " Tanjiro exclaimed, he smiled at Y/n " Ne, Your boyfriend will probably be leaving this place soon to go on his next mission. My wounds have healed and I've gotten even stronger! I'm maintaining my Breating even now! I think Zenistu and Inosuke will tag along, too. Having those two by my side gives me confidence." Tanjiro said confidently.

" I see, You think so, too, Babe ? They're good guys. If I want to turn you back to human, I must take down the strongest demons I can find and send Miss Tamayotheir blood samples." Tanjiro said ' Am I capable of doing that ? ' Tanjiro thought worriedly ' I know you can do it, Baby!' Y/n 's voice echoed into Tanjiro's head. Tanjiro looked at Y/n suprised but she was asleep. The lover boy smiled " Thanks, darling, you just encouraged me, didn't you ? I'll do my best, okay ?" He said as he patted her head.

" I love you" He said as he stared at you lovingly.

* A/N: I'm sorry, for the late update I was just very lazy. *