Bonus chapter - 5.

Continuation...

"Now don't take stress for anything...I don't want my bride to look with dark circles tomorrow" sid said making me chuckled

"I am very happy Siddharth that finally we are getting married" I said and he kissed my forehead.

Then someone knocked and Siddharth opened the door to find Reem and Vaishu  bhabhi.

"Come avneet Siddharth we have to do rituals on time and this time we both made this haldi paste ourselves" vaishu bhabhi said seeing Reem and pointing towards bowl in her hand.

After the haldi

They are all teasing us or may I say him because I am answering them back but he was shy.

Dad said that now we will see each other in mandap only and they snatched away our mobiles also that we didn't even connect video call to eachother. I protest but they laughed making me irritated and sid embarassed.

I don't understand why he looks embarrassed in everything, we going to get married tomorrow dude....huh

At night

Dad show me the door towards guest room. Koi ni kar lo sab jo karna hai I can manage for today.....huh

I was pacing to fro in my room that how acid came in haldi paste. Who was responsible? Okay Siddharth told me that I should not stress myself. But I can't help.

I felt someone seeing me, I immediately turned to find no one. There was prevailed silence like before as I am alone in room, I move towards glass balcony. But whole glass broke down infront of me making me gasped and loud sound echoed at my floor.

Vaishnavi bhabhi and Abhishek Bhai was first who entered in my room listening the sound of glass as door was not locked. Then, Reem, jai, Siddharth, dad and uncle.

All were shocked seeing this like me. Siddharth checked me top to bottom if I am okay or not.

"How this happened?" Siddharth said taking me in embrace and my eyes fall on curled paper. I deliberately crushed under my foot when nobody notice me.

"I think screw was loose, I slide the door and this happened" I lied and broke the hug.

"But...

"Guys relax it's just a considence" I said smiling

"Dad please, I will not leave her alone" sid said worriedly and all agreed while nodding their head.

"Okay"

"No dad I am fine" I protested because now I am sure someone is doing all these on purpose.

"I didn't ask you" sid said and looked at me angerly. Now what I did?

"But...

"Shut up" he said and dragged me towards his room. I looked at everyone apologetically. And they all know how possessive we are for each other or I can say I am more. So they shook their head and went their room.

"Can't you wait for one night?" I said to piss off him. But he hugged me tightly.

"Siddharth" I rubbed his back in relaxing manner.

"I can wait but don't want to wait more when you are head over heels to me" he said and Chuckled.

"Like you are not" I rolled my eyes pushing him. But I know he got scared for me and now he is trying to cheer me up.

"Avneet...let's go out" he said but I have to enquire about that paper.

"Siddharth..dad will not allow us"I smiled

"And when you started listening to anyone...please sweetheart" he said and I melted as I don't want to upset him. Moreover this is our last day as bf gf so I think I should enjoy.

He smiled and told me to change this dress because I was in night dress. And hell media can spot us even in night so better to dress well.

We sneaked from mansion and told security head to not to inform dad.

We went on bike and ate icecream. Then he took me to beach. I was little tense about that letter. But I don't want to tense him. He was very happy.

(Imagine it's night)

We danced their on Indian songs and lastly our couple dance to wrap up.

***

We returned to our home laughing and enjoying for once I forgot everything. Then we changed and he slept but I was wide awake as I has to check that letter but he hold me from waist.

I slowly moved but he pulled me more close and now his breathe fanning on my neck.

After so much struggle I came out of his hold and thank God he didn't woke up.

I hurriedly went to the guest room checking all around no one see me.

I took the paper and unfolded it

"Next Target will not you
So better don't marry him"

"Fucking nonsense" I muttered and went to security head to ask how this glass broke when no one entered without permission. Then they said maybe something wrong in other mansion which was visible from my room.

I again went to guest room and presumed that this glass window broken by strong lazor light.

I hired a detective and told him to found whose mansion is this infront of our?

I was tired so I slept beside Siddharth, tomorrow is very big day for us. And I don't want to spoil my day looking like sleep deprived witch.

Next day

I woke up to find Siddharth is not beside me. Then Reem and vaishu bhabhi entered with my lehenga and jewelleries. And they told her Siddharth was doing rituals.

After morning rituals, Siddharth and Avneet both started getting ready for their wedding. Smile was never vanished from their face.

Soon Time has come when they all went downstairs to look final arrangements. And guest started coming to witnessed Indian marriage in New York City.

"Please call the groom" Priest said and vaish went to his room to just get shock.

Vaish came downstairs breathing heavily

"Abhi Siddharth was not there?" Vaishu said making all of them shocked, Reem listened and went to Avneet's room hoping he was there.

She opened to get another shock avneet was not there.

Till all of them came in Avneet's room.

Stay tuned for epilogue

Shadi mei dulhan gayab hoti hai ya dulha but yaha dono gayab hai 😗