Bonus chapter - 4.

Continuation...

Next day

Sidneet, Abhinavi and Jaireem...they all came here at last night.

Right now they all are in the living hall.. talking with pandit on video call to fix the wedding date.

The priest fixed the date of their marriage after 1 week. They all stood up excitedly hugged eachother in happiness except Avneet.

Because our avneet was busy in gawking at her to be husband who Just came downstairs after the shower but Reem caught her.

"Avneet...I know you are not nervous but excited nevertheless think about my jiju" Reem whispered and bumped her shoulder with herself playfully and she rolled her eyes.

"Shut up do your own work...shoo shoo" Reem went in kitchen for sweets but she found nothing except chocolates.

She came with chocolate and sweetened everyone's mouth with beyond happiness.

They all decided avneet and Siddharth will marry here only with all rituals and sidneet had no problem in this.

Moreover avneet can marry him anywhere because for her marriage will be a stamp of every type of romance 😂

Whole Day passed like this.

Then after breakfast...they sprinted to their room but Rajvir stopped Siddharth and Avneet.

"Riti riwazo ke hisab se ab tum donon ke shaadi Tak nhi milna chahiye"

(According to the customs, now both of you should not meet till marriage)

"Dad...we met our 2 months please" Sid said and drag her quickly before Rajvir said anything.

From behind digvijay chuckled.

***

Somewhere else a person saw the pic of Siddharth and avneet at newspaper.

"Soon they want to get married"

"Yes sir" his assistant said and he crused the paper.

"But I can help you" another person entered with wicked smile.

"Who are you?"

"Your well-wisher"

"And what will I get in return?"

"Revenge"

"Umm...welcome to my world" both hand shaked with eachother.

***

At evening

Siddharth asked her for a date and of course she said yes immediately.

"Siddharth what you are doing?" Avneet said because Siddharth blindfolded her and he brought her somewhere.

"Can't you walk straight??" Siddharth said in irritated voice because she ask him so many questions for nth time and internally she was laughing.

"Stop" Siddharth said and opened her eyes making her shock.

She kept her hand on her mouth in aww.

"Wow...helicopter?? We will really ride in this ??" She said excitedly and kissed his cheek.

"No you can ride on me also" Siddharth whispered making her cheeks go red.

"Siddharth you are getting naughty day by day??" She hit his arm and turned her face to hide her blush making him laugh.

"You liked it??" Siddharth held her waist

"You know me more than myself then think yourself" she said and ran towards the helicopter.

Both enjoyed the view of the whole New York from so much height. Avneet was squealing in happiness.

And Siddharth was happy seeing her happy. Once upon a time he thought avneet can never be happy with him but avneet proved it wrong. She taught him how to live life.

After this ride, Avneet hugged him tightly

"Thank you for always doing special things which I can't imagine"

"You are not special....you are the sole reason of my happiness" he said kissed her cheeks. But she was quick to peck his lips and rans towards exit while laughing.

He shook his head and went behind her.

"Toh sir our next destination??" She asked hooking her hand in his arms.

"Another one is also a surprise" he said while she pouted and stopped.

"Comon" he took her in bridal style taking her off guard towards car.

"Put me down" she said but he held her more close.

"Not now" he said and she hid her face in his chest but smiling.

They went to 7 star hotel for dinner. She never saw this much royal restaurant in India. Both enjoyed the romantic dinner with dance and came back to their home.

All the members were in their rooms so they went in their room and slept cuddling with eachother.

Whole week passed in jiffy.

And today is their haldi ceremony... security is top notch.

But as soon as Vaishnavi picked the bowl of haldi paste, it slipped down on carpet making everyone gasped but more because carpet burned.

"It means Someone mixed the acid in this bowl" abhi exclaimed and avneet hugged Siddharth in panicked state.

"Siddharth...my face..?" She wasn't able to complete and sid shook his head and hugged her tightly.

"Nothing will happen to you...we all are here" sid said some soothing words to calm her down.

***
"How this happened?? When no one entered without pass" Rajvir shouted at the security. And avneet got scared that still someone wants to separate them.

Vaishnavi and Reem both are stood in corner while Abhishek and Jai was beside Rajvir and digvijay.

They all can't able to understand, how this happened?? It's not easy to mix acid among all the people...it means someone helped the culprit for sure.

Tomorrow is wedding and so many people were invited and the security team was still careless. They had no clue if anyone came without permission.

Avneet still hugging him so Siddharth took the chance and dragged her to their room.

He made her sit on bed and forwarded her water.

"Avneet calm down...why are you exaggerating?? Nothing will happen to anyone"

"I am exaggerating really?? Can't you see despite of security, someone try to harm me. And you are saying I am worry unnecessarily" He cupped her face sitting beside her.

"I am not saying this but we can't spoil our day. And from now I will see everything on my own. No incidents will happen like this. They all are already worried if they see you like this then? Please stop worrying" she hugged him

"I can bear anything on myself but not on you. If anyone try to harm you then I will burn the whole world. Tum mere ho Siddharth sirf mere" she said in determine tone and tight her grip on him and he smile kissing her head.

"Why I am thinking this is just a trailer but the main target is Siddharth...hmm I have to take everything in my control actually we are here in New York otherwise this won't happen in India" She thought hugging him. She is scared for herself because she don't want to lost him at any cost.

Stay tuned.

50 votes atleast ❤️ on this chapter and previous chapter.