Chapter - 43.

Continuation.....

Who are you?" I said and I saw SN printed on the jet and pilot greet him like he knows him from long. I wasn't expected anything like this. I thought maybe icecream date or movie or maybe beach. But This was beyond my imagination. Siddharth is not a middle class. Now I am sure but then who?

He forwarded his hand and said "if you still trust me then hold me" but I am seeing only him and then his hand

He again said "if you are feeling uncomfortable or sacred then you can call Reem or your security team"

"And why you think that I can't control you alone?" I said and he smiles and said

"But I am already in your control" no he can't plan anything against me. He is mine dumb shy man. Then, I placed my hand on his. Hope I am not doing anything wrong.

Then we both entered inside the private jet and interior is so beautiful and everything screamed money. I was awestruck by the beauty but he seems normal. Yes this is his jet only then ofcourse he is used to this.

"Where we are going?" I asked when plan is about to take off. He saw me and said

"My secret home" and then hugged me tightly while I hold him back with close eyes and smile. I never told him when he hugs me I forgot to breathe and melts in his arms always.

I don't know how long we were in eachother's embrace and it felt amazing. I want to stop time here only. But he broke the hug and I immediately missed his warmth which I don't complain.

"Let's eat breakfast" he said and I nodded

I

ate after feeding him because his hand is fractured as you know.

After eating I was feeling sleepy and he was sitting infront of me and staring me. I saw the view from window and saw we are crossing ocean....where we are going? Oo God And I closed my eyes and about to fall when he hold my head but I felt his hand towards my knee. And I opened my eyes to saw he is little bent over me.

"What?" I asked and he jolted at sudden voice then saw me and smile

"I want to pick up you to the room but my hand" he said and sighed sadly. I know he isn't doing many things because of his hand. But his health is more important. He can't ignore this.

"Siddharth it's okay don't feel bad. Your hand will be cured in some days" I said and kissed his cheeks. And his ears got red...haha he blushes more than me.

Then, he showed me room and I laid down on bed pulling him too and he smiles and kissed my forehead.

"Thank you for trusting me so much"

"Don't break my trust otherwise I will break your rest bones"

"Never"

"Siddharth this plane is so beautiful" I said while seeing all around. He chuckled and said