Chapter - 40

Inline comments are love 💙

 Continue....

And Siddharth entered with the help of Jai because his hand is bandaged and leg is bruised badly and also bandage on his head. And may be jai also little injured because he was taking very small steps.

What happened to both suddenly?

We both rushed towards them but I am seriously very angry on both of them for this condition.

I hold him while Reem checked Jai whether he is injured or not..and thank God he was perfectly fine but Siddharth had meet with accident.

"What the hell you guys doing at night outside?? From four hours you both are gone, unbothered about us that we were worried as hell" I shouted on both of them

"And where your mobile?? We both calling you so many times " Reem said while jai replied that he forgot his phone in room.

And about Siddharth, I know his mobile on silent...this is his personal disease

"care to explain" I glared on him but he didn't said anything but jai was looking scared

"Reem save your future husband from her" I listened jai told this to Reem but I already turns towards him

"Mam" my bodyguard interrupts

"Say it fast"

"Mam, I called Siddharth sir that Ryan escaped from basement then sir told me that he will manage" bodyguard said

"What he was in basement??" I was little shocked then jai continue because I didn't know this.

"I want to talk about something so, we both went out for sometime but I didn't know that this could happen with him I swear...I am so sorry" but I am so angry now

"And you both didn't think necessary to inform me before going out when you know that bastard is pshyco" I shouted on both of them and jai flinched as he hold Reem's hand but she jerked his hand and came on my side.

"Avneet is right and the main point is What was the need to go out so late at night??" Reem said while I am agree but both were quite.

"Yes what was need that you both went out??" I said looking at Siddharth who was silent all time.

But it's enough because bastard touched him and try to harm him too. That bastard was only the reason of my lonely life behind my parents death and now Siddharth?? No I will not let him win this time. I will kill him so, I take up my mobile to call my goons yes I have.

"Avneet what you are doing?" Siddharth said first time like he was understood what I am going to do

"Hello Shera...I want to kill someone" I said and jai gasped while Reem know I can't control myself in anger.

But suddenly Siddharth get up and snatched my mobile and said no to him.

"What are you doing? Give to me back??" I said but he looked angry.

"Are you mad avneet? How can you do this? This is not a solution" He said and hissed in pain and jai helped him to sat down on sofa again.

"This is only solution" I said and my eyes got teary fear of losing him haunted me.

He gestures me to come closer So, I slowly took steps towards him and hugged him. "Siddharth I don't want to lose you at any cost and if we didn't kill him then he will again cameback to harm you. Or Abhi bhai, vaishu bhabhi, Reem, Jai anybody that I can't afford.

"You care for me also" jai interrupted in mid while Reem glared and dragged him leaving us alone.

"Don't worry....I will be okay nothing will happen to me or anyone I will make sure from onwards" he said while kissing my forehead

"Siddharth have you seen yourself your right hand is fractured..is this joke for you? And right leg is also bruised badly and so many wounds still you are saying you are fine" I again cried in his arms and he kissed on my hairs and whinced in pain.

"What happened?" I quickly pulled myself from him I think I pressed his wound.

"Nothing" and he tried to stand up and said "Let's sleep for sometime....I am not feeling well right now"

"Then I will call doctor" but he hold my arms

"But my medicine is front of me...so help me otherwise I will sleep here only"

"But You can't steps stairs na"

"Shut up I can" he said and went to staircase and I sighed and helped me.

Avneet's room

Siddharth POV

She made me sat on bed and went downstairs where my medicines kept and now the time shows exact 4:00 am. And I am very tired.

After a while she came inside and sat beside me and her hands stopped on my shirt.

"What?" I asked

"Don't you want to change your clothes??" She said while opening my shirt

"done...thank you....now I am comfortable with remaining clothes" she sighed

"Good....and tomorrow we will go hospital for your fastest recovery" she ordered while applying oinment on my leg

"Aaah...hey carefully" I hissed

"Ye raat ko 11 baje bahar jaane ke pahle sochna chahiye tha na" she said and rolled her eyes

(You Should have thought before going out at 11 pm)

"Mujhe nhi pata tha baba ki aisa kuch ho jayega" I said but she turned her face and then said

(I didn't know that something like this would happen)

"I don't understand one thing...you had many brusies but jai didn't have any just few scratches why?

"Because we both went on individual bikes but one truck deliberately hit me and I fall down on road while taking whole weight on my right. And Truck's driver smirked at me. Jai was already too shocked what happened suddenly and he came running towards me and sliped that why he have scratches otherwise he wis perfectly fine" I said but she didn't said anything and stood up and helped me to lie down and she about to turn but I hold her hand

"Where are you going?"

"I will sleep on couch because I don't want to hurt you"

"No you will not hurt me" but she jerked her hands and laid down infront of me and closed her eyes. I sighed and trying to sleep and I know she also trying to sleep.

I knowingly closed my eyes and after sometime I felt movement on bed and I know she can't sleep without me.

She didn't touched me but I felt her gaze on me and we both slept beside eachother in morning finally.

Next morning

Avneet POV

I opened my eyes and found he was still sleeping then I saw time 10:15 am and saw him he was sleeping peacefully. I kissed his whole face.

"Thank God you are infront of me otherwise I don't know what will I do"

"You will surely killed him" he speaks with eyes close

To be continued

Vote and comment if you like ❤️

Goals:-

3 new follow and make me reach 150 follows.

Stay tuned for next

Tum Mere Ho ✔️On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara