Chapter - 46.

Sorry for being so late because no ideas coming in my mind that time although plot is ready but how to decorate them in words? This is called writer's block i guess.

Okay okay let's start the chapter but just vote and comment to motivate me otherwise this book will go on hold.

Continuation.....

I turned and saw him nowhere...where he went leaving me alone

"Siddharth" I called him while getting little scared but he came with bouquet and it have orchids which I like the most but how he knows this.

He gave me while bowing his head a little and I took it dramatically but something shine in my eyes and I saw a beautiful ring in it then looked at him but again he disappeared

"Avneet" he called me and I saw him kneeling down which I didn't notice few seconds before and thought he disappeared.

I know tears are brimming in my eyes because my dream is going to complete. He took my hand and started saying

"I don't know how to say and I have never said this before to anyone but I am saying this today to you. I deeply or you can say madly in love with you and now I want you forever in my life. Definitely You are the reason behind my laughter and smile which I forgot some years before. I need you all my life, from this day on till the rest of my life. Every time I want see you beside me every morning. Having you by my side is what completes me, makes me and fulfils me. You complete me. So marry me. now please say will you marry me?" And while nodding my head don't how many times saying yes, I crashed my body into him making him fall on ground and me upon him.

And I started crying hugging him then listen his voice saying

"I can't marry a cry baby so please stop crying" while raising my chest I hit on his chest and he chuckled while wiping my tears with left hand and I totally forgot that his right hand is still damaged.

"I love you Siddharth....I want to marry you, you also completes me infact you are my most important part. I can't imagine my life without you"

"Mee too" he said and didn't let me complete and placed his lips on mine. I kissed him back quickly. Devouring his lips is different kind of satisfaction for me. When I out of breath and patted his shoulder and he broke the kiss and we both were panting heavily.

He get up with me and make me wear ring. How he managed all things and when?

"When you were sleeping peacefully" I looked at him..is he just read my mind and again he nodded while saying yes I can read your mind sweetheart.

Whenever he address me with this name, I cannot stop myself to blush and he pulled me close and caressed my cheeks looking at me intently and again kissed me on my lips. This side of him is different...but he once shown me and I wants him like this only.

"Are you blushing?"

"No" I said like stupid and blushed more, then I saw him laughing.

"Yes but not more than you" I again said scrunching my nose and he brushed his cheek with me and whispered "now I will show you who can blush more" his husky voice making me shiver

Literally I started blushing like teenager girl whose crush talk a few words with her. And now I just want to run but at the same time I want him very close to me. His gaze make me more blush so I hide my face in his chest listening to his heart beat.

But after only a minute..he lift me up and thrown me on his shoulder

"Siddharth...tumhara haath?"

"Don't worry it's fine" and we came in his life and put me down delicately just like I made up of glass but his eyes never broke eye contact with me.

And all of a sudden, I felt nervous with his constant gaze but he smiled

"relax I am doing nothing why are you getting nervous?"

"No..why will I..." But again he placed his lips on mine...kissing me slowly with love and this makes me relax.

End of POV

After broking the kiss, he kissed on her cheeks then forehead making her smile and he kept his head in crook of her neck and slept still hovering her.

But she was moving under him and tries to look at his hand which is damaged.

"Kya kar rahi ho?" He groaned and she stopped realising what she is doing.

"Y..your hand"

"It's fine" he said and looked at her then started kissing her on her neck and bite her to leave hickey.  She got stiffened while closing her eyes tightly and moaned his name slowly, all things are new for her although for him too but still. After assaulting her both neck sides, he slept.

She smiled and hugged him wholesome and slept while caressing his hairs.

Both are unaware of Storm which was coming to them because his mother got to know that Siddharth fly from India to London from his private jet.

And now she came in London and told her all men to seige that forest and wait for them to come out.

Liza lived in London only when she got to know that Siddharth is here with other woman. Her blood boils. She was waiting for him from years and he is not understanding that she loves him like anything.

Digvijay was tensed when he got to know that Sofia madam went to London... just to find him

He tried to connect the call to Siddharth but he didn't received. And he send his few men to check out the situation.

Meanwhile in India...Abhishek told everyone that avneet is went with Siddharth. And Reem got angry yes she trust Siddharth but sometime ago Siddharth had an accident then how will he protect avneet.

She tried to call him but it was unreachable. Then, Abhishek told her she went to his house for few days. Both will come back soon.

But she didn't feeling good from the information she got. Siddharth is very mysterious man that Samar the finest detective didn't find anything without his will. Then, he took avneet with him like this didn't suit well. And She didn't know where his house is?

To be continued

Goals:-

92 votes ❤️

Complete the goals...I will not take eternity to update. I promise because book is completed in draft.

Want mature content?? Or I should skipped 🤔